Cuddles (Levi Ackerman x Reader)

"LEVII~ Cuddle with me~" you asked your raven haired boyfriend as he scoots next to you in bed. 

He sighed. "No." he answered shortly. You knew about his tsundere attitude and all this 'he doesnt like lovey dovey shit' but you know that he has that small part in him that wants it. 

"Pleeeeaaasseeee~" you said throwing your arms out. 

"No." he said, positioning himself to sleep. 

"Whyy~?" you asked and scooted near him.     

"Because cuddling is.... Weird." he said bluntly. 

You remembered him as a clean freak and human touch somehow grosses him out. But the two of you have been going out for almost a year, and even did that, but cuddling is really hard for him to convince to do. 

You gave him your cutest pout and the saddest puppy eyes you could give and stared at him. 

He stared at you. The raven haired man sighed and started to scoot closer and wrap his hands around you. 

"Finally~" you said, feeling comfortable and safe in his arms. 

"Tch. Shut up brat." He said and kissed your hair. 

~Time Skipuh to morning~ 

You felt warm, strong hands around you as you slowly open your eyes. You struggled to break free because you have to leave and get dressed in your uniform. 

But instead of breaking free, he tightened his hug around you and brought you closer.     

"Levi, wake up and let go. I need to go early because someone might notice I'm here." You said. 

"Mmnn. No." He said snuggling behind you.     

"I thought cuddling is weird?" You asked him. 

"Nah. I changed my mind." He said kissing nape of your neck. 

"What made you change your mind?" You asked. His hands started to move down your hips. 

"Because last night, you kept moving..." He paused. 

"This nice bum of yours..." He paused again. 

"Aaalll oovveerr my-" 

"NO!" You cut him off. You knew where he was going. And you knew that your boyfriend can be really straight. You knew he has a quite dirty mind. 

You got up, surprised that you broke free from his arms, and looked at him. 

"Get up! I'm leaving first. Pervert." You said as you pick up your uniform and went out of his bedroom. Until somebody suddenly grabbed your hand. 

"How dare you leave your superior alone. Come back here brat." He said and brought you back to bed. He continued to snuggle with you. 

"Levi~ what if commander Erwin comes in?" You asked. 

"No way. I locked the door." He said with a muffled voice. 

The both of you stayed like that for a while and you could hear the door unlocking. 

"Captain Levi! Where are you?! You're late for the meeting!" You saw commander Erwin in front of the bedroom door. 

He stared at you two. You were blushing furiously since you were wearing Levi's shirt and only underwear. Levi looked at him angrily. 

He quickly covered you with his blanket and hid you behind his back, only revealing him in boxers. 

"Tch. Learn how to knock old man. I'm getting up. So would you mind leaving? I have someone here who needs privacy." He glared at Erwin. 

Erwin sighed. "Just hurry up. And Cadet (Last name), I apologize for intruding your privacy." He said and left. 

Levi stood up and handed you his clothes. "Get dressed. I'm leaving first." He said as he went to his bathroom. 

You stood there in awe, wrapped like a burrito. 

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~~∆~∆~∆~~∆~ 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. And sorry if its short :< this came up in my mind. I can only update on Friday to Sundays because I don't want internet to ruin my grades :3 

I hope you liked this Levi x reader. 

I was nosebleeding while making this because Levi is my complete bae. I'm not a yandere fan that wants him by myself coz there at like 7 billion people in the world and half of it loves Levi... So I'm generous :3 

Levi lovers out there, let's be friends :3 

Now excuse me, I'm running out of blood //faints cuz of blood loss