What If Scenario (KuroBasu GoM)

[A/N: This chapter is about those one true pairings. So definetly about BxB. If you don't like those you could skip this one :)]

What if they knew about their OTP partners?

Akashi Seijuro

"This is clearly the most idiotic thing I've heard and see in my entire life." Akashi said as he placed down your phone and rubbed his temples.

"Awwh. But Seijuro! Your fans put their best in those works. You should be thankful enough!" You teased.

"(Name), I am thankful for their kindness. I also understand why they pair me up with Tetsuya. But with Nijimura and Atsushi? And me being the what you guys so called the uke? Not happening." He said as he glared at you.

"Aawwhhhh. But Uke!Akashi is the most adorable thing I've seen! Who knew you have sensitive spots somewhere in-"

"NO! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT ENUMERATING EVERY SINGLE ONE." He cut you off.

"But just look at this-"

You got cut off again and was pinned down on the couch. He attacked your neck as he left love marks everywhere.

"I am a seme material (Name). And I am your top. You are my bottom. Show me those again and you'll be punished." He said and kissed you.

"Y-yes... Seijuro." You said out of breathe. You knew this was gonna be a long day.

Aomine Daiki

"What the fuck am I reading?!" He asked as he threw your phone on the bed. His cheeks were bright red, clear enough to see in his dark tan skin.

"Liked what you see?" You teased with a smirk.

"No! Who the hell would pair me up with Kagami, Kise, and Tetsu?! And why Kagami?! Of all guys?!" He complained.

"Why Kagami? After those DJs with Kise and Kuroko, your face went the most red when you read the AoKaga ones." You teased.

"Look babe. Im a straight guy. I like tits not dicks." He said with a grumpy pout.

"But between the two of you... Who would top?" You asked acting innocent.

"Me of course!" He shouted. You smiled at him and he blushed as he realize what he just said.

"Fuck your weird fetishes (Name)! I'm never reading those shit again!" He said as he went to your living room. You laughed your ass off in your bedroom and continued reading the DJs.

Kuroko Tetsuya

"Tetsuya? Why are you not speaking?" You asked as you looked at your boyfriend who you dared to read their DJ otps.

"(Name)-san. I can't accept these." He said as his aura grew dim.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I cannot accept being the uke. Why am I always the uke?" He said as he placed down the phone and hugged his knees.

You were holding in your laughs and tried not to even giggle.

"Youre mean (Name)-san." He said as you break down and laughed till tears formed in your eyes.

Midorima Shintarou

"W-what is this?!" He said as he blushed a shade of crimson red.

You were reading some random DJs and he got curious as he see you giggling over a TakaMido DJ. He asked and you proudly lent him your phone.

"Isn't it amazing Mido-kun? I think you're definetely enjoying this." You teased as you poked his sides.

"I AM DEFINITELY NOT ENJOYING THIS, NANODAYO." He said as he threw your phone on your face.

"But isn't Takao hot when he tops?" You whispered and it sent fills down his spine.

He pushed your face away and stood up. "I'm never visiting again." He said and left your condo.

"He'll be back tomorrow~" you said as you enjoyed the rest of your DJ.

Murasakibara Atsushi

"What the hell (Name)-chin." He said as he stares at your phone with a slight blush.

"A-ATSUSHI?! I-I CAN EXPLAIN!" You screamed as you quickly snatched your phone from his hand like a ninja. You were reading a MuraHimu DJ and decided to get some snacks, next thing you knew, your boyfriend was reading your weird fetishes.

"I don't mind the lovey dovey parts with Muro-chin but if you want things like this you could've just asked me." He said as he grabbed your arm and cuddled you.

"If you want something more intense I could also give you some." He whispered in a low and sexy voice that gave chills down your spine. The velvety texture of his voice could make a fangirl pregnant. [Lol, it is that sexy.]

You pushed his face away. "Uuhmm... Not today Atsushi. But let's cuddle instead." You smiled nervously.

"Aww. Okay. Let's eat (Name)-chin. I'm hungry." He said and cuddles you instead.

You chuckled and the two of you played the pocky game.

Kise Ryouta

"(Name)cchi?! What is this?!" Kise asked as he threw your phone.

"Kise, your face is as red as the cherries I'm eating." You said as you grabbed one at ate it.

"But-but... Kurokocchi would never be this adorable." He said cupping his red cheeks.

"Kise... Its obvious from the start... You're totally gay for Kuroko. And Aomine." You said.

"EEEHHHHH?! NO WAY?! WHY AOMINECCHI?! I ONLY LIKE KUROKOCCHI!!!" he said as he pouted. You chuckled at your fabolously gay boyfriend and fed him cherries to cheer him up.