Happy Birthday (different choice ;) Levi x reader

[A/n: soooo... Some people out there wanted to know the outside version. So here it is. You Lil reader-chans and ur Lil minds ;) ]

"That's not all though. You have to choose. Outside or inside?" He said with a smirk.

"...?" You wondered. You were a itching for a travel, soo....

"Outside?" You said a bit hesitant.

"Ooh... A new kink (f/n)?" He said with a seductive smirk.

"W-what do you mean?!" You said a bit scared of what Levi is going to do.

"Its nothing. Pack up some clothes. We're going on a road trip." He said.

You were curious and kept on asking him but he kept it a secret as you ate all your pancakes. You packed up your bags and waited for Levi in the car.

"I need you to wear this on the way." He said handing you a blindfold.

"W-what- What exactly are you trying to do Levi?!" You asked, now scared.

"Sheesh, no need to be terrified, I'm not gonna bring you to a gangrape (f/n). I just want it a surprise." He said. You got comfortable and followed him.

An hour passed of seeing nothing but pure darkness as Levi led you to an airconditioned room.

"You could remove the blindfold now." He said as he placed you on a certain area.

You removed it and saw a wonderful scenery of night and city lights right before your eyes.

"Oh my God Levi, this is gorgeous." You said in awe, staring at the scenery.

"Happy birthday babe." He said. The half of the room was pure glass, like your watching the scenery.

Levi pressed you to the glass and kissed your neck.

"Uuhhhh L-levi w-what are you doing?!" You said, feeling cold from the sudden contact with the glass.

"You think it'll all be spending the night with me? Wrong guess babe." He said and started kissing your neck to below.

"Uuhhh... C-can we at least back of the glass? Its kinda embarrassing." You said, face turning red as ever.

"No way. You chose outside. And I like trying new things once in a while." He said with a smirk as he stripped his clothes off.

This is going to be a long, embarrassing night.