Pajamas (Tsukishima Kei x Reader)

"Pfftt... These are hilarious." You mumbled to yourself as you try to hold in your chuckles while going through your boyfriend's wardrobe. It was quite a dangerous thing to do since he's only taking a bath.

"Bwhaha... pfftt... omygod, these are gold I cant." You held your stomach and brought your head to your knees, trying to muffle up your giggles.

"D-d-dino-dinosaur... P-pajamas... pfftt... I CAN'T BREATHE." You whisper-shouted and laughed quietly.

"These had to be his childhood pajamas but damn these are large....... I have to try them on." You chuckled and started wearing Tsukishima's dinosaur onesie.

----------

"Oi, (Name). What are you laughing at-" The towel he used to dry his hair fell to the ground. His face flared red as he was shocked of the stupidity you've done yourself.

"Am I sexy Tsukki? Rawr." You said and formed a roar motion with your hands.

"W-w-where... what... the fuck." He blurted out.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHMYGOD YOUR REACTION IS PRICELESS!!" You burst out laughing as you roll on his bed, tears not stopping from the laughter.

"Quit it, you idiot! Take those off!" He said as he threw you his wet towel.

"Oh come on Tsukki. Isn't it unfair that you tease me 24/7 and I can't? Who do you think I get these ideas from?" You said with a goofy smirk and stuck your tongue out.

He sighed and sat beside you.

"E-eh? T-tsukki? A-are you mad?" You stopped out of concern.

He turned around to look at you and gave you a creepy smile.

"Just so you know princess, I got an entire video of you dancing around that adorable onesie." He smiled.

"WHAT?!" You exclaimed and he showed you his phone where there's a video of you rolling around his bed in a dinosaur onesie.

"WHAT, I THOUGHT THEY WERE YOURS?!" You said and removed them immediately.

"Heh, mine is hidden beyond the secrets of this house princess. I bought this for you. And expecting that you'd go through my things, and your stupidity, I planned them all out." He said as he sent your video to the whole karasuno team.

He stuck his tongue out like a kid.

"Ugh, fine you got me. But that blush I saw earlier ain't a lie for all I know." You said and rested your head on his lap.

He looked away with slightly red cheeks and pouted. "I thought it would look stupid on you but it didn't and it was irritating." he mumbled out of his breath.

You giggled. "You're such a dork."

Meanwhile at the Karasuno gymnasium...

"Come on guys, let's head home." Daichi called out.

ring~

"Eh? Did our phones just rung in unison?" Tanaka said and brough out his phone, seeing your video in a dinosaur onesie.

"Pfftt... what the actual hell Tsukishima?" Nishinoya happened to mumble out between his laughter.

Hinata and Kageyama were looking at their phones with a red face, holding in their laughter.

While the senpais are just speechless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayyyyyyeeeeeee. I'm tryna be productive and I'm kinda inspired to write because of AbbieVanityCakes because she is goals >u< Though she'll never notice me so I'll stay hidden like this :>

expect more today though I'm trying to make comeback.