Yogurt (Nishinoya Yuu x Reader)

*ding-a-ling* (this is a bell sound when the door hits it. It sucks but bear with it.)

Your head jolted up from your nap. You were a part-time worker in a convenience store and sadly, the only slot available was the night-shift.

"Welcome." You mumbled tiredly, the bags under your eyes clearly visible to the customer.

"Ah, sorry to disturb you from your nap (Name)-chan. I just needed something." He said and waved at you with a grin.

It was your classmate, Nishinoya Yuu, which has become a regular customer there since he always visit the store at 2 o clock AM just to buy yogurt.

"Same item tonight?" You asked with your chin resting at the palm of your hands. He nodded.

"She kept asking for some and I couldn't say no to her." He said with flushed cheeks as she handed you his regular Yogurt flavor. You nodded and scanned it.

Unfortunately, Noya has a possessive yet annoying girlfriend bossing him around. Oh how you wished you can tell him your feelings, but it would just be so wrong.

You always thought of him as an ideal boyfriend. Always holding your hand, always cuddling, telling you shitty jokes, buying you what you want in the middle of the night. Those were the few he would tell you in his free time.

"Thanks again! And don't be late for school tomorrow (Name)-chan!" He said with a grin as he left the store.

You sighed and slammed your head on the counter.

*After a week*

"Eh? Noya-kun?" You suddenly muttered out, seeing his red and swollen eyes as he entered the convenience store.

"(N-name)-chan." He sobbed as he went up to you and hugged you tightly.

"W-what happened to you?! You look terrible! D-did you drop your ice cream or something?" You asked while rubbing circles in his back to comfort him.

"S-she left me." He said shortly.

Even though those three words were short, you could feel the heaviness and the sorrow it brings. You looked at him with a pained expression and hugged him tightly.

"S-she was never the right girl for you to start with, Noya-kun." You said trying to sound comforting. He continued to sob.

It's 2 AM... You thought.

His sobbing got quiet but it was sorrowful. After thirty minutes, he stopped his crying.

"Have you come to your senses now? Here, coffee." You said as you handed him his usual coffee. Ever since he comes by, you always notice everything he buys and tends to memorize it.

"S-sorry for crying at you... And thank you." He sniffles as he took a sip in his coffee.

You gave him a reassuring smile and brushed you hand over his messy hair, returning it back to the usual.

He closed his eyes to the feeling of your hands. Almost as if he was a puppy being pet by the owner. You giggled at his cute appearance.

"How come I never saw you before I met her." He mumbled to himself. You chuckled and be looked at you, surprised that you heard that.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe you were too head over heels by her that it blinded you." You said rolling your eyes and smirking at him.

"Heh. If only I saw you earlier." He finished his coffee.

You hummed, asking him why

"It's because I just missed the most beautiful girl that deserves a throne in my heart." He gave you a small smile.