"I already know." (Kuroko Tetsuya x reader)

"(Name)-san? (Name)-san?" Kuroko called out your name as if you were missing from his sight.

"Huh? Oh, Sorry. You were saying?" you smiled as you ask him to repeat what he was saying.

"If you're too distracted, we could call it a day. You were the one who told me to tutor you in Math (Name)-san." He said closing his notes.

"Wait! No! Let's continue!" You said stopping him from closing his notes.

He looked at you with concerned eyes. "Before we continue, I would like to know what's bothering you." He said with a gentle smile.

Your sweat dropped. You can't tell him that you were distracted by his cute, innocent face. You just can't. Not only will he find it weird, he'll also end up avoiding you. Just the thought of your long time crush avoiding you is unbearable enough.

What if he hated you? What if he didn't like you back? What if-

"(Name)-san? You wouldn't mind telling me right?" He talked, suddenly breaking your train of thoughts.

"I...I was just... Thirsty Kuroko." You said with a faint smile.

"(Name)-san... Don't mean to be rude but.... There's an I'm Lying sign written all over your face." He said pointing at your forehead.

"WHAT?! WHERE?!" you said suddenly covering your forehead.

You heard a cute, angelic, faint laugh from the end of the table.

You can't believe what you were seeing.

The Tetsuya Kuroko is laughing in front of your eyes. Laughing at your cute innocence. Laughing at how you childishly fell for that trick.

You blushed a crimson red and ended up laughing with him.

You always dreamt of this day. Never knowing it would come now. The day where the two of you are sitting in the room, warm, golden sun beams hitting his pale skin, making him glow so bright, and the two of you laughing about the little things that makes the day almost perfect.

And who knew it would come today?

"(Name)-san. You don't have to tell me." He said out of the blue.

"Huh? Why?" You asked in the most innocent way possible.

"I already know." He smiled as he leaned in for a kiss.

Everything happened so fast...

But without knowing....

You were kissing him back.