Chapter 2

Me and Allen were lying in the fields.
I whispered, "Nathan has been gone for 2 days now. I'm worried sick. We have no family who has any contact with us, if we did then we would live with them. He has to be lost and hungry."

Allen mumbled, "Be patient. He'll be back soon." He kissed the top of my head.
His phone buzzed and he grabbed it out of his pocket.

: Hey man, I'll be available to see you tomorrow. Call me. :

I asked, "Who is it?"

"Oh my friend just messaged me and wants to meet up tomorrow. Do you mind if you tag along?"

"Of course."

Allen smiled and kissed me on the lips.
Allen then called his friend.

He smiled, "Hey! I can't believe you're available to hang out! You can come over tomorrow night. I'll be there all day."

"Awesome! I'll see you then man!"
He hung up and Allen slid his phone away.

I smiled, "Soo......who is this friend of your's?"

Allen explained, "My old buddy that I met awhile back ago. Probably about when he turned 20."

"20? How old is he now?"

Allen replied, "He is 27. He's about to be 28."

"You're 19 Allen. Where did you meet this guy?"

"I snuck into a bar with a fake ID and we talked over a few beers. He's really cool. You'll like him."

I laughed, "A 27 year old. Jesus."

The next night came. I stood in a black and white dress. Allen said, "You look lovely Gabrielle."
I smiled and twirled around nervously.

I put my phone away as I went into the bathroom to brush my hair

I put my phone away as I went into the bathroom to brush my hair. Allen walked to the front door and opened it when he heard the doorbell ring. His friend came in and greeted him with a hug.

Allen said, "Here is my girl-" Allen turned around and I was gone. He looked around.
"Gabrielle?" I looked at myself in the mirror and come out of the bathroom.

I walked up to them.

Allen said, "This is Gabrielle Moore. My girlfriend."

He smiled and held out his hand.
"Hello Gabrielle. I am Thomas."
I shook his hand.