Chapter 5

I left a voicemail
"Hi Allen Wood. This is Gabrielle Moore. You probably don't remember me but I use to be very close with you. Yeah, I don't know what happened. Well...I do. I fucked up, I really did and the least I want to do is hurt you. So I'm sorry and maybe that doesn't mean anything to you but I'm really trying. I need to change for you and for my brother. I hurt you too much. You probably don't even believe me or willing to trust me anymore but I want you to know that I'm truly deeply sorry. If you don't want to see me ever again then that's okay... I'll love you no matter what you chose."

Luke came into the room. He asked, "You did it?"

"Yes. Now I just have to wait on a reply back....that's if I get one.."

He smiled, "You did the right thing Gabrielle."

I shrugged, "It's because of you Luke. If I never met you then no one would've been there to make me change."
Luke held my hand and smiled at me.

My phone started ringing. We both looked down at it. I gulped, "It's Thomas Green. The guy I was being blackmailed by."
He stared at me. I declined the call.
Luke asked, "Why'd you do that?"

"If I hear his voice then it might consume me to stay the same. I want to change..I need to change. Not for me, but for the people I love."

The night came.....

Me and Luke were lying in one the beds together. I head my head on his chest. We had a box of pizza at the end of the bed. We were watching tv. He ran his fingers through my hair.
He asked, "Are you asleep?"

I mumbled, "No."

Someone knocked on the motel door.
I lifted my head. I said, "It's 1am. Who could that be?" I flipped the covers off of me and walked to the door.

Then I slowly opened the door. It was Thomas.
I gulped, "What?! What the fuckkkkkk!!!?? How did you find me?!!"

Luke ran to the door and pulled me back. Luke pulled me into a tight squeeze.
Luke asked, "He came???"

I answered, "Luke he is a fucking stalker and no matter where I go he can find me."

Thomas walked into the motel room.
Luke shouted, "You can't be in here!"

I said, "Luke that won't make him leave."

Thomas smiled, "You declined my call Gabrielle."

I scoffed, "Yeah? So?"

"You don't fucking decline my calls! Got it!"
He grabbed my wrist. My eyes started tearing up. I was scared. Thomas grabbed me tightly and pulled me over to him. He stared deep into my eyes the touched me. He started kissing my neck. Luke watched with shock in his eyes.

Thomas started unhooking my bra-strap. That's when Luke busted Thomas's mouth with one punch. Thomas fell to the ground. Luke got on top of Thomas and started beating him up. He broke Thomas's nose and busted up his face. Thomas was bleeding badly.

I screamed, "STOP!!" Luke dragged Thomas's unconscious body out of the motel room.

Luke asked, "What the fuck?"
He locked the motel door so Thomas couldn't come back in when he became conscious.
Luke looked at me.
He asked, "Hello? Gabrielle? What the fucking did he just try to do to you?!"

He shouted, "You blamed yourself for this??!! This is not your fault! You said you needed to change but in reality he is the one that needs the change. You aren't crazy. He is! He just tried to do this to you."

I stood there shaking with fear. My eyes were widened and I had my hand over my mouth.
He repeated, "What did he just try to do?"

I stuttered, "You...You made him unconscious.. you busted up h-his face. W-why?"