Chapter 3

I went over to my real house while I knew my mom was gone getting drugged up. I went into my bedroom to pack up more stuff to take over to Allen's. Someone knocked on the front door.
So I went downstairs and opened it. It was Thomas. I backed up quickly and started panicking as I looked around the house nervously.

He stepped inside as he shut the door behind him. Thomas smirked, "You're alone. This is your home."

I gulped, "Why are you here? You can't be serious. You find out where my home is? Go! I want you gone! Stay away from me."
He got in my face.
He whispered, "Stay away? But if I leave then I'll have no other choice but to tell Allen what you have done."

I cried, "You-You need to go."

He frowned, "Awe. You're crying? How bout I make you feel better. Go upstairs and lay down on your back. I'll fuck the tears out of your beautiful face." I started shaking my head. He pointed up the stairs. He asked, "Do you want me to tell Allen?"

I yelled, "You're crazy!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me up the stairs. He plopped me down onto the bed.
Thomas whispered, "You like it and you know it." He started taking off my pants. I watched him do so and I looked him in the eyes.

I then started ripping off his shirt and removing the belt from his pants. He slid his cock into me and I started moaning. I grabbed onto his back and used one hand to hold onto the headboard behind my bed.

We rocked back and forth. I got louder with each thrust he made.

Suddenly I heard someone come into the house from downstairs. We stopped.
I cursed, "Fuck. Shit. Damn it! You need to go. That's my druggy mom. Oh my god.. what have I done?!"
I started putting my clothes back on.

He sat there on the end of the bed and just watched me get dressed. He just smiled.
I scoffed, "Why are just sitting there? Get dressed." I tried to grab my pants. He got up and stood in front of me. He put his finger over my lips to shush me. I gulped loudly.

He whispered, "She can catch us. I don't care."

I rolled my eyes. "She is abusive so I do care."

Thomas smirked, "I'm sexually abusive."

I laughed, "You're kinky and a pervert. There's a difference." I opened my bedroom door so I could pick out of it. I heard her leave the house.
Thomas stood there. Then I turned around and walked back to him.
I explained, "She's gone. Look Thomas I really want to stay with Allen so I can't be doing this anymore. Got it? Cool. Thanks."

I walked out the house.

The next day I was sitting on Allen's couch with  my face in my palm. He came up to me.
"Everything alright? Thomas is coming over for a movie night. We are gonna spend the whole night watching scary movies until the sun comes up. It's gonna be so fun Gabrielle."

I exhaled, "O..umm..okay." He sat down next to me on the couch. He asked, "What is wrong?"

I replied, "Honestly everything. Allen I just want to tell you one thing."

"Okay. What is it?"

"I am scared."

He asked, "Scared of Thomas coming over tonight?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I laughed sadly as I stared at the ground. As Allen patted me on the back with a confused slanted frown on his face someone came into the house. Allen stood up immediately.

"Thomas! Hey man! Nathan, her little brother will be joining us tonight. I hope you don't mind."

I scoffed as I stood up off the couch quickly wit anger. I said, "Umm you shouldn't be fucking asking Thomas! Nathan is my brother! It's not up to Thomas!"