-

- Welcome to my first ever Got7 FF.
Please remember I am new to making FF that are long, because I am a lazy botato. So if I did a mistake, please let me know in order to make this story better.

-There might be an incorrect or mistakes towards giving each character a role for I don't much remember about Got7. (つ﹏⊂)

-Please also notice that most of what they are talking about are Hangul. They'll be speaking English if there will be "(English)".

-Please enjoy and you guys can request here.

Y/N's PoV

My name is [Y/N], but people call me [Y/S/N] after my debut.

I am under JYP's company and have been served as 2 and a half year trainee.
I was in a group named 'Lllilgirl', but our group disbanned. It was hard for me and I didn't continue my career as an idol since then, but today I felt like I would come back as a Kpop idol.

I went to JYP's building and greet everyone I know, starting from Stray Kids, Suzy, Jun K, 2PM and so much more. But there was this one group I really loved and it's called Got7.

Anyways, As I went to JYP's building, everyone was also shock and happy to see me. But my attention over all was to become an Idol.

I continue to greet all the way as I went to JYP's room, only he can go there. JYP was a strict, but a loving CEO. He didn't want me to stop my career for he thinks my talents are on point.

I finally went to his room with a knock and he'd reply with a yes. As I enter the room, JYP was looking for records.

"Ah good morning, Mr. Park." I greeted him, he stopped from what he did and glanced at me.

"Y/N, you came back. After 6 months, everyone missed you!" He said and felt like his tears were slowly escaping through his eyes.

"There. There, Mr. Park. I just wanted to ask if I could be a Kpop idol again." I state and he smiled if his smile would be as big as his building could be. "Ahh~~ Finally. Well, There is this new Kpop boy group named Got7 and you'll be working with them." I glanced at him if he was serious and was about to burst laughter, but I know that he was serious at that moment.

I blushed really hard, I felt lucky to be with my favorite Kpop group. "... a-are you serious, Mr. Park? I'm a girl."

"Y/N, pathetic. Viewers from different countries are willing to let you join Got7, do you hate them through?" He indicate and I slowly shook my head.

"If that's so, then work with them! Don't worry, there are nice but if they are being mean to you, let me know." He include and pats my head, am I a kid? Gosh.. I'm running out of badget through, I guess it's a yes.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park. Yes, yes, I will work with them." I orate and he nod, he gave me a contract paper which I'll be signing my signature to.

After

"We're finally at their dorm." Mr. Park said and knocks at the door while I was standing there, nodding.

Someone opened and it was Im Jae Bum [JB], he greeted us but with confusion. "Good morning, Mr. Park and..."

"My name is [Y/N], it's nice to meet you." I said and he smiled back, we both were doing a handshake. "Likewise. So JYP, what's going on?"

"Please tell your other members to cooperate and gather together." JYP said and JB seems regreting. "Umm the problem is that they are all taking a shower."

"OI HYUNG GET OUT! IT'S MY TURN!" A familiar voice shouted, Youngjae, agressively said those.

"YOUNGJAE, I'M STILL NOT DONE!" Another voice was heard loudly, it was Jackson. They seems like fighting over who will take a bath, seems like it..

"You guys seriously need to cooperate, but this is your new member, [Y/N] . She is from a famous Kpop girl group but end her career on 2013. I'm also sorry, but I need to go and find some records."

"It is okay, Mr. Park. Thank you by the way." I said and bow down to him, resembling goodbye and thankfulness, JB also did the same.

Mr. Park left and JB let me in, "Please come in." so I went inside but I saw others running and playing like a child. When the moment I enter, others were staring at me. "... I-I uh hi."

"JB dude, is that your girlfriend?" Yugyeom asked and smack someone that was near to him, who was BamBam.

"U-uh no.. she is actually.." JB replied, but somehow was cut off by Yugyeom again. "GUYS, COME DOWNSTAIRS. JB HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"

To be continue...