-

Jinyoung PoV

I asked her to hangout with me, but end up both of us were blushing and the atmosphere was nothing else, but a dead desert. I looked at her face and came up to something new, but I couldn't say what it was. My words were stuck at my throat and almost felt like It's never gonna come out again. For now, she had said what she wanted to say "That's so sweet of you, oppa. And sure if you'd like to~" and end up her looking at me as a brother.

I pinched her in the cheeks and then she pouts at me, also giving me those cute eyes. "Oppa, why did you punch me?"

"How about we'll go at the park after we'll train you?" I tried to avoid the question and she cling at me, giving me that cute eyes again.

"Why are you avoiding my questions? I'm not gonna go with you, you're mean. You're mean." She said and gave the "TT" hand gesture at me, I chuckle.

"Fine, you looked cute and I couldn't hold myself but to pinch you." I said and she smiled at me widely, it gave me a question "Is she really acting cute on me..?"

"Aish let go of me, let's cook." I added and hold her hand to remove her hand at my arm.

She did what she was supposed to, but rolled her eyes. Jinja-you?! I'm older than you, [Y/N].

"I have a question for you too." She said after she rolled her eyes, trying to be nice again. "Why am I training in my first day with you, guys? Shouldn't this supposed to be fun, because I'm here?"

I facepalm and slide my hands downwards after doing the facepalm. "Excuse me, [Y/N]. We all did that in our first day of debut."

She rolled her eyes again. "Ah well, maybe I'm different."

"Yeah Yeah whatever." I pretend not to listen what she had said and continue to do our job.

Finish

We had just finished cooking and great thing that BamBam finally went to the Kitchen. "Is the food ready?"

"Yeah, please just get it in here. Both Jinyoung and I are tired, good night." [Y/N] said, yawning and looking like she would fall any minute now.

"[Y/N], you're too dramatic. It has only been 50 minutes passed and you went here at 9: 00 AM." I told her and smack her head, she showed her livid side. God, I'm too young to die.

"Yah! I'm gonna smack you too!" She yelled and I started to run while BamBam looking confuse. "I-I thought you are t-tired. What's going on here?"

We run around in circles and everywhere, but JB came down from the noise. I was shouting that she might hit me while the others were laughing so hard. "Stop it, you two!"

We stopped and glared at each other for a few seconds then look at our leader. "Hmph!"

"Tell me what happened." JB asked while the others seems and try not to get to the issue at some point, [Y/N] and I glared again.

"It was her fault!" and "It was his fault!" were in unison, both of us were pointing at each other. The leader went to get the broom and came back with his fierce.

"I-I umm.. promised it was [Y/N]'s fault. I mean you guys are pathetic, you knew me for 4 years and yet you trust this girl?" I complained and roll my eyes then JB smacked the broom making both of us scared.

"Alright, I'm so sorry [Y/N]!" and "Alright, I'm so sorry, Jinyoung!" were both again in unison. I also noticed [Y/N] covered her mouth for she was scared. I wish I could just say sorry and fix everything, but end up being here.

"How about you guys shared the same room tonight? That's the punishment." JB said and went back to where the broom exactly was to put it back. [Y/N] and I looked at each other and slowly walk away.

To be continue...