-

Y/N's PoV

As we went downstairs, his hands were close to mine and hold my hands really tight. I looked at him and he smiled, others seem to notice our behavior but as long as Jackson is happy, I'll be happy.

In no time, we had arrived in the kitchen and both of us were seating near the counter. Others were just usually eating their cereal with milk or drinking coffee. Jinyoung, himself, was eating from what he had made. "Goodmorning everyone."

"Yo, goodmorning." We were acting cool and like nothing happened, but somehow, it was hard to forget it.

"Goodmorning, how was everyone's sleep?" Asked Jackson and everyone was like a dead rat, except for Jackson who didn't know what was going on.

"It was great." Mark said in a cold and serious tone, making Jackson to ask more questions and wasn't satisfy by Mark's answer.

"Hyung, why are you upset?" Another question came out in Jackson's mouth and Mark who look at me with his mysterious and killing look.

"Oh nothing." Mark said and fakely smiled, Jinyoung who cleared his throat and got everyone's attention.

"Jackson, let's talk in private." Jinyoung said and Jackson nod, following where Jinyoung is. I've look at everyone awkwardly and trying to fit, " [Y/N], I'm so sorry." I look at Mark who apologized at me and I look confused.

"[Y/N], I'm so sorry if I'm being rude towards you. This morning-" I cut what he said.

"I know." I said and smiled at him, he seems like getting worried about my reaction.

" [Y/N].. are you mad?" He questioned and I shook my head, smiling at him. He seems to be more comfortable and relief that he gave a long sighed.

"I'll repay you. How about we will hangout at the café?" He asked and soon enough, Jackson went to where I am.

"Go ahead, [Y/F/N]." Jackson heard our conversation and smiled at me, telling me to have fun with Mark.

-[Y/F/N] means Your full name and incase, you really need help what does [Y/N] means. It means Your name. This is a Got7 x reader, but morelikely with adventures and perspective in Kpop.

"Thank you, Jackson sunbae." I thank Jackson and he smiled at me, making it more enjoyable for me.

"Don't mention it."

"Ah Mark sunbae, is it alright if Jackson will also come?" I pleased him with my cute eyes and he smiled, making Jackson feel embarrased.

"Oh no, princess. We can hangout ya know, but this hangout is for you and Mark." Jackson said and I nod, feeling bad but somehow, he is right.

"Aww.." I said in a sad and disappointing tone, "how about we'll just do something before both of you will be going?"

My eyes glitter from what he said and was about to yell from excitement. I try my hardest not to yell, but a little one just came out. He smiles once again and I hug him. "Go get a room, you two!"

"Oh BamBam, goodmorning." I greeted him and he greeted me too, "Goodmorning, [Y/N]."

"Since we are planning something, how about we'll just play Truth or Dare?" I gave an idea and Jinyoung choked his food, listening and seems shock.

"Jinyoung sunbae, please slow down." I said and he laugh, he is still okay and still recovering. I hand him a cup of water and he drinks it, smiling and looking at me.

"If one of you will play Truth or Dare, I'll also play." Jinyoung said and gets a bottle. The fun has begin and we had started to play it. Everyone gather up while eating their toast and the bottle landed up on Jackson.

"Jackson, Truth or Dare?" BamBam said and Jackson simply said "Truth", others seems to have their question and get prepared.

"Do you like [Y/N], more than friends?" BamBam asked and others were fanboying, "ayeee" but ofcourse, Jinyoung and Mark was quiet. "Hey, let Jackson answer."

"Mark hyung is right. What's your answer, Jackson?" BamBam once again asked and Jackson who was embarrased. I just look blankly if what he will answer.

"Yes. Yes, I like [Y/F/N]." Jackson stated and others screamed with happiness, "Ayee" while I was shy.

"[Y/N], do you like him back?" A man besides me, Yugyeom, poke me my back and giggled.

To be continue...