-

Y/N's PoV

The car drove me and it was my brother, Henry, who fetch me. We were silent at the moment, but he began to ask me some questions. "[Y/N]-ah, who's that boy?"

"Aish you don't have to be serious about it. He is just my groupmate." I answered his questions and he continue to drive, it was once again silent. The silence stop after 5 seconds and he began to ask some questions again.

"What's his name? What group are you currently in? When did you become a member?" Our conversation was flood with questions and I sigh deeply, I understand that he is protecting me.

"Can you please ask a question one at a time?" I beg him and he nod, he state the first question again and I answer it with a simple "Mark Tuan.".

He state the following questions one at a time and I answered it, I let a deep sigh and lay down at the car's seat. I was at the back seat while Henry who was looking at me. "Did you overwork again?"

"Ofcourse, idiot. Do you know how hard it is to memorized all of their choreography and lyrics at the same time? They already made an album."

"Yeah. You should at least sleep at mom's house than sleeping in your house. I bet that you are always playing with your phone when you arrived home."

"Well, playing phone can relieve my stress. You can watch dramas, read Webtoon and etc."

"That doesn't count. When we arrive at mom's house, please eat and get enough sleep. By looking at your black circles under your eyes, I can tell how much active you are in terms of gadgets than your group activities."

He said and it made me roll my eyes. I put my earphones and play a music until I fall asleep. We arrived at mom's house and I heard Henry's voice waking me up, "Hey stupid, wake up."

I ignored him until he slap me so I can wake up, "Wake up." I wake up for I don't want him handing and pouring me down a bucket of water. "Henry-ah, shut up."

I rub my eyes and stand up, entering mom's house with Henry and we ate our dinner. "How's work?"

I continue to eat as if Henry was being asked, but Henry stepped my feet and it made me look at him. It hurts so much and I was about to scream, but good thing my mouth was full. "Hmm? Pardon?"

"How's work?" Mom cleared her throat and asked the same question again. It was me who was being asked, how foolish I am.

"It is fine." I said and continue to eat while Henry who let out a deep sigh. We continue to eat while silence and awkwardness was running at the room, it was fine.

After

We finished our dinner and I carried the plates in order to put it in the sink. I start to turn on the sink and wash the dishes, but as I wash the dishes, Henry, who was serious at his phone. "Yah what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

I keep quiet and continue to do what I am supposed to do, but as of that, I heard my voice. Is he watching the live we did last time? That was the time I cried and kissed Jackson Wang, will he able to know?

"Ahh Gyeum, how are you with Gyeum?" He asked as he watched the live we did and his eyes were fixed in his phone. I did not say a word or anything yet I continue. "Well, why did the live end? It was fun."

In this point, my mouth was closed and didn't know how to reply to my brother. Am I lying? Is this bad? I didn't even know anymore.

-Hi, hello. This is a preview on a story that I am currently working on and will be published on December, so please get ready. If I could not publish it on December, there might be a problem that I am continuing on an another story. Thank you for reading and the total of words I made are 709.