-

-Please click at the video and you can listen to the song while reading.

-The song is from Henry who is an underrated and underappreciated Kpop idol. He had his 3 versions: Korean, English and Chinese but I know all of you would prefer English. Thank you so much and enjoy~

Jackson's PoV

"I can do what I want." I told her while I am getting nearer at her face. As I was getting nearer at her face, we both blushed and ofcourse I looked away and gets further from her face.

"Y-yes, you can. I'm just suggesting so you won't get tired." She said and looks shy after I did to her.

"I'm glad you understand." I said as I knock on the door, still lifting both of her bag, struggling. She was about to say something, but she just closed her mouth, remembering what I said. Not just a minute, Jinyoung opened the door and help me carry her bags.

"Damn, [Y/N]. Your bags are heavy, what did you put?" Jinyoung cursed and [Y/N] already had her eyes towards Jinyoung's words.

"Watch your mouth." [Y/N] said and Jinyoung felt bad, scartching his neck.

"I'm sorry, but seriously, what did you put in here?" Jinyoung asked and made [Y/N] bursted to laughter. Just like the simple [Y/N], she answered "clothes."

"So where do we put your bags?" I asked and she kindly point her bed, making us to put in there. "Thank you so much, Jackson and Jinyoung."

"Don't mention it." Jinyoung and I said and look at together for a few seconds then burst into laughter.

"I'm gonna get going. Goodbye." I added as I bow into them, they also bowed down. I left the room with those two and went back downstairs.

"So hyung, what happened upstairs?" Yugyeom said, raising both of his eyebrows and letting it move like a wave. I didn't understand him at first, but then he meant and intention was about how close [Y/N]'s and my face was. I blushed so hard that I could look like a burn potato, I acted dumb to cover up. "I-I w-what u-upstair? There is no upstairs."

"Way to go, Jackson. There is no upstairs, what kind of excuse is that?" I thinked all over and over again until sweats were released and I was looking around the place to look for something to come up with an excuse.

"Dude, Jackson. Just tell me and I'll promise not to tell everyone." He said as he hit my back smoothly. Yugyeom isn't a guy who can trust even this years, but his annoying movements make me wanna tell so.

"Fine." I take a deep sigh and then started to tell him the reason. My intention was to make [Y/N] shut her mouth and not to kiss her. He nod and listens very carefully in every single word I say as I was trying to give the reason, he seems like a person who can hear out your problems.

"So you don't have plans together now? I mean like hanging out and practice?" He questioned me and I take another deep sigh, I know [Y/N] has his day with Jinyoung anyways.

Jinyoung's PoV

[Y/N] and I talked for about 10 minutes now. I felt thirsty and went downstairs to grab a water. But before I do, I made a statement about our practices. "I'll be back. Also, at 10 : 50 AM, you'll have to start practicing."

"What do you mean by practicing? I didn't even have a single lin-." [Y/N] said but I quickly went downstairs. Not hearing her last word, but it is obvious she is talking about the line distribution. We'll have to let her practice the dance steps first since every Kpop songs had dances and dances were the main key.

As I went downstairs, everyone was chill. I went to grab the cup and then turn on the tap, flowing in a lovely manner. My eyes couldn't stop looking at it. A single glare shouldn't be miss, but I snap out of my thoughts as I saw that my cup was full. I turn off the tap and the extra water went down to the sink. I drink the water, it remind me the taste of coconut.

-I'm so sorry xD. I have nothing in my head and I was dead boring. In additional, water taste like the coconut juice for me. Rip AuthorKanNim.

I went backstairs and it seems like [Y/N] was ready for our practice. She bought two bottles of water, extra t-shirt, a towel to wipe in her back and a smile. "Let's ask JB to practice at JYP's dancing room, incase he is dead worry if he didn't know we're there."

She nod and we both went outside our room. Across our room was JB's room and I know he was playing Overwatch by telling his excitement. "YES!" He yelled his victory and [Y/N] was shock, "what is he doing there?"

"He's playing Overwatch." I said as knocking the door, inturrupting JB in his game. We waited for about 10 seconds until he opened the door, is it hard to open a door?

"Oh hey, hyung. [Y/N] and I are going to practice our dance since she's new." I asked his permission and he nod, [Y/N] and I were about to leave but he spoke a word.

"Jinyoung, let Jackson train her. You have to cook our lunch." JB said, treating me like a mom of these 5 kids, I just nod. "Bye [Y/N]." was the last word I told [Y/N] today. We didn't see each other much today since her whole day was with Jackson, training. She had to take practices from all of our songs, it might be hard but I hope she can memorized all of that.

Y/N's PoV

Jackson and I arrived at JYP's building in no time. We went all the way to the dancing or practicing room where Got7 was assigned. As I look at the place, it was bigger than before and it seems like you can do everything in that place. I'm planning to put an elephant right now. I laughed and make Jackson scared, "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh nothing." I said and smiled innocently. He git rid of what just happened and begun to practice with their debut song "Girls Girls Girls".

Everything was so good and I was catching up, memorizing everything. As we finished practicing at "Girls Girls Girls" , he try to catch his breath and so I. He sat down and said to let me perform if I did well, so I performed but somehow, got embarrased and scared if I'll do a mistake.

In the middle of the song, I lost balance and was about to fall. Jackson stand up and then catch me.

To be continue...