-

Mark's PoV

I keep myself in a quiet and peaceful mode, but all in my mood was just jealousy. Quiet and peaceful isn't what you should think despite being quiet is who I am. "W-w-what? LOL it's not my time yet and isn't that not in the rule?"

"[Y/N], I'll ask that question later. Be prepared." Yugyeom said and [Y/N] who just laugh, "What makes you think that I'll go with a Truth?"

The bottle spins and landed on [Y/N] making [Y/N] felt shock and scared, "Is there a magician in the room?"

Everyone laughs except for me. I'm just quiet. "Okay, Truth or Dare?"

"I'll choose dare since I already said that Truth is a big no no." [Y/N] said without hesitation and people had been whispering in Jackson's ear.

"I dare you to shout the person you love." Jackson gave his dare and [Y/N] who was shock again. I can tell that she regret her decission in choosing Dare than Truth by her eyes, but soon enough her frown turns into a little smirk.

"Got7!" She yelled and made her laugh after her own action. The others seems disappointing in their choice, but Jackson indeed protest "Specify."

"You didn't tell me and I already did my dare." She also did her protest and Jackson seems annoy. He let her slip and pass as they continue. It's been hours when they were talking while I was indeed quiet and never had chance to talk, bottles were pointing at them and it's opposite were pointing at me. I couldn't keep up and they already knew the perspective of being quiet.

After

Time passed and [Y/N] and I had dressed casually, will be going to a fan café in Seoul. Everytime Got7 goes out for a walk, we will never miss that fan café for we have seen beautiful arts in the café. "H-hi."

I bow down as [Y/N] already got out at the dorm, I was embarrased if others will also make fun of me. "Hello."

"L-let's go." I said nervously since I've never gone on a date for so long. I hope that I can do my best and make her happy.

We walked and never talk for I was really shy, it's normal, right? We arrived at the café within 10 minutes and sat on the chairs. I asked her what type of drinks she would like and she answered shyly too "u-uh nothing, let's just talk."

After

Time passed again and it was time for us to go home. I know we were awkward and silent the whole time, it is time for me to speak. "Y-Y/N..?"

"Hmm?" She hummed and it made me more nervous, but as of that I went back to what I am about to said.

"I-I-.." I said nervously and she just smiled at me, ahhh I'm nervous once again. I took a deep breath and let out a sigh, "Ahh bye, Mark sunbae. I forgot to tell you that tonight was supposed to be a dinner with my family. Bye."

She left with a smile and wave as she was walking further and further. The black car's door opened and she went inside, I could not say what I supposed to say. I love you. I waved at her and smiled, but deep inside I was regreting that I couldn't tell her. It's that weird feeling where I felt like [Y/N] was my childhood friend. Is she? I mean no, she would remember me if I was her childhood friend. I guess so.

The car drove further and further until it went smaller and smaller that it disappear both of my eyes. She left. I went back to our dorm and smiled fakely as I enter the dorm, "Eyyy where's [Y/N]?"

That question. [Y/N] left, "She was fetch for a dinner in her family." I said and didn't say much words so they nod, we ate our dinner without [Y/N]. It was normal yet seeing her smile disappear and her laugh is just sad. Last 3 days were enjoyable since she was there and even she was new, we felt like a family. Days and days with her and my fellow members would be great and so I hope that we will continue our journey. We might be a rookie, but soon enough we will achieve more than a group can.

To be continue...