-

Y/N's PoV

I was so scared that I might fall. But I didn't, no sign of being hurt was I. I glared at Jackson who catch me and I smiled. The fears I had were gone, thanks to him. I couldn't show more, but this smile I had, "Thank you."

"Y-you know you should be careful when you're dancing." He said and blushed, I nod and scratch my neck awkwardly.

"Ah [Y/N] hoobae, we have to film a video with you welcoming in our new song." He added and I look confuse, making me to ask more questions. "M-me? I mean come on, there is no romantic scence right?"

"I don't know about Yugyeom thro. He's the one who made the song and it's called "First love", but I have that feeling he made this on purpose." He said and made me think that Jackson is right, Aish this kid.. he could just start up with a cooler song than a cheezy one.

"Well, I'm looking forward and hope to listen more into his style." I said and he gave me a thumbs up, signaling to do a practice one more time."

-I made 2 jokes in those statement. Twice? Oopps, That's Thrice. Okay, I'll stop.

We practiced there for 2 hours and went back to Got7's dorm, but before I do, I asked Jackson's permission to go and changed my clothes. "Sure, take your time."

"Thank you." I said and went to the bathroom, changing my clothes. It was more comfortable now and it's just what normal people wear. A simple white T-shirt and a long jeans.

-If you don't like it, you can make your own possible combination. Ya author is just too boring.

I went back to where Jackson is and he was holding a bottle of water, who was also wearing his smile. "Thanks, Jackson sunbae."

He rubs my hair as he said "No worry." I smiled and we both went back to Got7's dorm. It's not that far if I say, just to walk if it's like that and this.

At Got7's Dorm

"Yo [Y/N] and Jackson!" An excited tone was said by the Got7's member as we finally arrived. The room was still loud and messy, but they are just one sweet family. We greeted them too with smiles and words, I couldn't imagine what was before when JYP was ignoring our hardwork. I'm thankful.

"So [Y/N], was it easy for you?" Asked one by one on how our practice was. We told it and they were shock about how I was about to fall down, gladly I wad captured.

"Speaking of practice, [Y/N] shouldn't be stressed over. Let's have our V Live moment with her and tell the fans that she's here." An idea created by BamBam and wink at me, he sure do know I was tired. I just smiled like everything in my smile could be told.

"You're welcome." He went closer and whispered at me while Jackson who was dead silence when BamBam and I were started talking and laughing.

"Why don't we just start and get the phone?" Yugyeom said, unsatisfied and impatient from what is happening. I nod and he went over to get the phone to start streaming. Many fans joined for the few seconds, to be exact, there were already 10 thousand fans who joined. Yugyeom placed the camera smoothly and put it on horizontal mode, so that others can be seen.

There was comments that appeared like "Who is she?" "Isn't she from Lllilgirl?" and it is understandable for them to be confused. I was shy, so I blushed really hard and cover my face, giving them a shy tone "Hi" and waving in a slow manner.

"Don't worry, guys. She'll be a beast in no time." Yugyeom said and I look at him like it was his last day on earth. "Oh that's the beast."

"Yah!" I yelled and the comments were saying that we were both cute, but as others who can't truely accept me, they were also giving hate comments telling that I was aggressive.

"I-I am so sorry. My name is [Y/N] and I am from a group named "Lllilgirl". JYP let me transfered here as my group for now as I follow my journey to the Kpop world." I said, giving expectations and imaginations. My eyes were shining bright and Jackson who burst on laughter.

"That's the [Y/N] we know." Jackson said and we continued to talk for 30 minutes until it was time for us to stop.

Donald Truck : I met [Y/N] when I was at highschool.

Donald Truck : it's me Gyeum, you never talk to me.

"[Y/N] who's this?" My fellow teammates asked in confusion and unison. "How did that person know? He/she is totally spamming."

I couldn't say a word and wanted to leave the room, but couldn't think of any excuses. "I'm so sorry, I'm going to the bathroom."

"[Y/N]...?" Jackson said and I gave him a fake smile, leaving the room. The stream stopped as Jackson was trying to chase me.

"Who's that person...?" He asked and continued to ask one more time until he finally stopped with a sigh. "Please leave me alone."

"You can't keep that forever. I thought we were friends and friends are supposed to help each other." He said, looking at me straight and putting his hands in my face.

"... I don't know." I said and look hesitately if I should tell him my past. I was about to say a word, but he kissed me.

To be continue...