-

Y/N's PoV

After Yugyeom yelled about the dating and girlfriend things, Everyone gather up quickly and I was embarrassed at that point, so I blushed so hard. "O-omo, I think you guys mis-understood. I am actually your newest member and JYP told me to work with you, because there were netizens who request it." I explained it to them and they gave me the "Too bad, they aren't dating" face, but they are happy to be with me.

"Dang it, but welcome to Got7!" Jinyoung said and all of them went to where I was to gave me a hug. It was the warmest hug I've ever felt.

"Welcome to Got7 hamida~" They yelled in excitement and give me the look that I wanted to, I started to give more expectation than I ever imagine.

"Thank you. Thank you." I said and bow down to them, they also bow down to me too. "Uh, newbie. What's your name?"

"I-I uh forget to introduce myself, I'm sorry. My name is [Y/N] and I am 21 Y/o. Please take care of me." I said and beam through them.

"So [Y/N], do you know us? Because if you don't, we would like to introduce ourself." Mark asked and I nod, everyone got interested about the topic even more.

"If that's the case, whose your bias then?" Jackson also asked and give a little smirk. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything ( ̄人 ̄), but I really like [Y/B/N]." I said and everyone looked at my bias blankly, they do look jealous but their face are just too cute for me to handle.

"Hehe so did everyone already ate?" I said to break the silence and to act cute for them, I didn't really like aegyo or this stuff but I just wanted to let them know that I can be also their little sister. (✿ヘᴥヘ)

"[Y/N] noona, please cook for me." BamBam asked and gave me the puppy eyes, my heart was about to stop. Ah~~kyeopta, "Sure, BamBam. What would you like?"

"BamBam, there is already a food and you can cook. Don't ask a guest to cook it for you." Whispered Jinyoung to BamBam's ears, making BamBam felt ticklish. "Please stop, you are tickling me." Said by BamBam who was struggling and laughing at the same time, Jinyoung smiled at me.

"You know I can hear you guys and it's not a problem to let me cook. I'll promise I won't burn the whole kitchen down." I said and giggle at them, they also laugh akwardly. "Hey, I was joking. I learned cooking at the age of 8, you know?"

"I told you, hyung. Just believe in the new member." BamBam said and smack Jinyoung's back smoothly. I smiled at them and BamBam started to request his favorite food which was Ddom yang kkoong.

I went to the kitchen and went to grab all the ingredients and while I was cooking, others went back to their usual activity, playing, but Jinyoung didn't. "Hello Mr. Park, why aren't you playing like the others?"

-I know that JYP's and Jinyoung's real name is Park Jin-young so let just refer them Mr. Park but to avoid confusion, remember who was [Y/N] talking to.

"I wanted to check and help you, maybe you would burn the whole kitchen." Jinyoung said, jesting, his laughter was so cute. "This isn't good for my health, why am I thinking this stuff." I think and blush a little, making my pale skin to a pinkish face.

"You look cute when you blush." He mumbled and blushed slight like me, I couldn't hear what he said, "... pardon me, Mr. ?"

"Well, what I was trying to say is to avoid calling me Mr. Park. You can instead adress me with my name, Jinyoung." He said and I nod, somehow I felt weird out that what if I am rude.

"Wouldn't that be rude? I-I mean that you are 2 years older than me." I asked and he sighed loudly, staring at my eyes if something was serious.

"No, it isn't." He abbreviate his words and no explanation was given, I just nod at him then started to do the works.

After awhile

"[Y/N], did you also eat? You asked us out of blue and cared for others while you didn't let us know if you ate."

"Hehe I already did ate, you don't have to worry for me, Mr. P- Jinyoung." I said and smiled at him like I didn't do a mistake, I got used to called him Mr. Park. He burst out of laughter and smiled at me even more, "Let's hangout sometimes, okay?"

To be contiue...