-

Y/N's PoV

I blushed so hard for no man had ever love me in my life. If there were, it's only a fan and not taken it seriously. I couldn't say a word and feels like I'm not allowed to say a single word. "It's okay if you won't tell. I won't force you."

I look at him and hug him, I couldn't express more but just hug. He pats my head like I was his little sister and smile at me. "I like you, Jackson Wang."

"I like you too." He said and makes the atmosphere nothing, but just a plain crickets singing. That day, I couldn't slept and haven't interact with him. I was avoiding him, because I was scared to face the truth.

My eyes were wide open and my body was rolling left and right, couldn't sleep from what Jackson said. "He liked me?"

As minutes passed, my stomach was aching and was wanting to eat. I stood from the bed and slowly sneaking all the way through the kitchen.

There was a yellow-haired person who couldn't also slept, I know it was Jackson. I couldn't think of things and my mind was all black until it's time for me to face him. "Boo."

-boo seungkwan. lol pls laugh ;-;

"[Y/N]." He said with no fear, stirring his water and doing nothing more but just stare.

"What are you doing here?" He added and I sat beside him, we were on the counter [kitchen].

"I couldn't slept and I was sooooo hungry. How bout you?" I said and he replied with a simple answer, "couldn't sleep." and it feels like I pissed him so much since I had been avoiding him today.

"Are you mad at me?" I questioned and he avoid making an eye contact with me. He also made an "ehem" sound in purpose, I just get an apple and then eat. I guess he is mad and I should just let him calm for now. "Goodnight, Mr.Wang."

"No, I'm not mad. I'm just scared to face you." He finally said a word when I started to walk, but then I stopped when I heard his voice. I look back at him and felt his sympathy, scared to tell the truth. He came nearer and nearer each time to hug me, his warm hug was something I would just do all day. He kissed my forehead and look down at me, he was taller than me actually.

"If you couldn't sleep, you can come at my room." He said another statement as he gently plays with my hair. I smiled and wanted to sleep with him, but others might make fun of us or even hate Jackson.

"I-I would love to, but I shouldn't do so." I said my first statement and then started to awkwardly said another statement to provide informations, "What I meant is that you should sleep comfortably and others might think we are dating. T-that's weird, right?"

"If that's the case, I would get going then. Goodnight, princess." He replied and my head was starting to split if I should sleep with him or not. It's not like we are doing 18+ or something.

-This book is for the children of Jisoos, I don't post mature content. But if you are looking for an 18+ content, swim to the river of holy water. Amen.

"w-wait, fine I'll sleep with you. I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or something." I said and he smiled innocently at me. We started talking until we came to his room, our voices were low but still can hear each other. His roomate was Mark and Mark wouldn't mind about it.

-what's the "it' supposed to mean? *lenny face* be a fish to the holy water

He opened the door quietly and all we do was in a stealthy manner. I lay at his bed and so he do, facing in the opposite direction and then fall asleep.

Morning

As I wake up, Jackson was still sleeping while Mark wasn't. All I hear was people laughing downstairs except for Jinyoung, he continued his job and seem upset. "You guys should stop harrasing [Y/N] and Jackson, they're just sleeping."

"Harrassing? Nah. Both of them are so cute." Youngjae said, holding his phone and showing a picture of us, Jackson and I, sleeping.

I know this would happened.. Jackson was finally awake and suprise me with a back hug. "Goodmorning, Princess."

The others saw us and was trying to hide our picture. They also pretend they didn't see us and then slowly walking away. "what's with them?"

"T-t-they are just laughing." I said nervously, didn't want him to know for I don't want him to be hurt.

"Let's go eat our breakfast then." He said and I nod, acting normal and went downstairs.

To be continue...