my everything (2)

loosely based on "My Everything" by Ariana Grande
part two of the break up series.

Im planning on updating whenever the previous chapter get to 200 views or 10 likes. Just so that I know you guys are actually enjoying what I'm writing bc my notifications are dRY

         It had been months since the breakup. I was okay, or at least trying to be. I didn't miss the nights of worrying if he was okay because he hadn't called. Nor did I miss the petty arguments we had when he could control himself and slow down on drinking. But I did miss the good things. Though they seemed to be seldom in the end, we had two years to grow and love each other. This all going to waste.

          He did as he said he would. Calling frequently, always wanting to make sure I was doing good. I had rarely answered his texts, he sent them regularly. I wanted more than anything to be able to say that I could be happy with him but I knew that I wouldn't be. He only realized how much he wanted me when I was ready to leave. I talked to his friends every once in a while to see how he was. They said I should call him but I refuse. If I was gonna get over him, I needed space. 

1 Text Message

Timothee- I was wondering if we could meet up? Its been awhile and I think we need to talk some things out. 

         I groaned and rubbed my face with my hand. Space, thats all I wanted. As I type out my rejection to his message, I begin to think about it more. Maybe this is what I need. If I get my mind cleared and say what I want to say to him, maybe it will be easier to move on. 

Me- Yes. The Coffee House, 7 pm

I sent the short message and shut my phone off. Throwing myself back onto the couch, I groan in frustration. 

"If only this could be easy"

--

"What if he like tries to get back together?" y/f/n asks

"I don't really know" I say blatantly 

"What if he is with someone else" I roll my eyes and continue looking through my clothes. 

"What if-" 

"Y/f/n, stop" I scold and she/he sits nods and sits down on my bed. 

"I want to get this over with, I deserve closure and to be happy" I say more to reassure myself than anything. I pick up some ripped jeans and a white sweater. Grabbing some black booties, I put on the clothes and look in the mirror.

"Girl, you are hot" I hear Y/f/n say and I giggle.

"I should probably head out." I say and hug Y/f/n goodbye.

" I know you can't control how anyone else feels. But you have the right to be happy. Don't let him take that away" She/he says and I nod. 

Walking out into the cold New York air, I knew what I needed to do. 

---

        I had walked into the coffee shop and instantly locked eyes with Timmy. He looked bad. His eyes were sunken in as if from lack of sleep and hunger. He stands up greeting me with a tight hug. I take in the familiar scent and pull away. 

"You wanted to talk." I said and he nodded.

"I feel like a lot of things were let unsaid." He explains and I let out a quiet 'yeah'. Sitting down at the table, I can feel his gaze on me intently. 

"How have you been" I start and he clears his throat as if preparing for a whole speech.

"Not the best. I kind of lost the will to do a lot of things. I miss you so much, and I know my actions hurt you but I'm willing to change. Thats why I really wanted to meet. I want to talk about possibly ending this 'break' You are my everything, please." He finishes and I just sit there with wide eyes. 

"Timmy, I can't" I say and he gives me a confused look.

"Why not" He asks quietly and I take a deep breath preparing for what I was gonna say. 

"You put me through hell. I spent so many nights up worried about you, only to be treated badly when you finally came home. You were selfish, constantly chasing the fame and parties while I sat home just wanting the person I once loved to come back. You hurt me. And I know that you want to make things better and I know you feel bad. But right now thats not enough. You should've realized I was your 'everything' before we were nothing" I pause catching my breath.

"Y/N" he says with pleading eyes.

"No Timothee, No. I can't be with you. Since we have ended, I have learned to put myself first. And after all that happened. I forgive you, not because you deserve it but because I deserve to be happy, not having you hold me back." I finish and he looks astounded. I take a deep breath, shocked I said all of that without breaking down. 

"Y/N, please" He begs as tears brim his eyes. 

"Goodbye Timothee" I say quietly standing up. He reaches out and grabs my hand. Not saying anything. Words didn't need to be said, I knew what he needed. But its not what I needed. I pull my hand away and walk off leaving Timmy and everything we had. 

--------

this is shit but is 11pm sooo 

sORRY if you guys wanted a happy ending. I just went through something recently and I wish I had the chance to stand up to him like this. I think its important to show that its not always like the fairytales, but you can turn something positive out of the negative. 

-bay 

Requests are open! Comment or message me.