nights like these

honestly I'm so deep in my feels for Timmy, it's bad yikes.
this is just gonna be a quick fluff imagine.
-

        My legs were draped over Timothée's. We had spent the past couple hours binge watching old Disney movies.
"Hercules is such an underrated Disney movie" Timmy states and I laugh.
"Hercules is a cutie" I tell him and he glares at me.
"He's a cartoon character Y/N. A children's cartoon character." He responds and I shake my head.
"How do they expect young girls to not fall in love with that" I joke
"Are you trying to make me jealous" he asks and I shake my head
"Would you get jealous over a cartoon"
"That's besides the point" he says and I laugh at him.
Looking up at the clock, I realize it's only 9pm. I groan talking my legs of Timmy's and get up going to the kitchen.
"Aw baby, you're leaving me." He fake pouts and I ignore him.
As I walk into the kitchen, I look out of the patio window. Timmy comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.
"The sky is really pretty" I state and he hums as he rests his head on my shoulder.
"You're such a big baby" I say turning my head towards him.
"What is that supposed to mean?" He asks offended.
"It's not a bad thing but you always are so touchy feely" I giggle at him and he let's go of me and I whine at the loss of contact.
"Fine, guess I'm not touching you for the rest of the night" he steps away with his hands up.
"That's not what I meant" I whine and he smirks.
"Who's the touchy feely one now?"
"Ok Timmy whatever you say. You won't be able to do it" I scoff and walk away. I walk to a closet in the hallway and grab some blankets. Going to the patio, I set all the blankets down.
"What are you doing?" Timmy questions
"I wanna look up at the stars" I state and he comes out joining me. I lay down looking up and watching the sky. He lays next to me keeping his distance.
"Really sticking to that 'no touching' rule." I raise my eyebrow and he nods.
"Gotta prove my point." He remarks and I roll my eyes.
Curling up in the blankets, I lay back and keep my eyes on the sky.
After a while of laying there, I feel my eyes getting heavy.
"Come here" Timmy says and I turn to look at him
"What about yo-" he interrupts me
"Just come here" I smile and wrap my arm around him and rest my head in the crook of his neck. My eyes closed as I settled into his hold.
How I love nights like these

-

This is so short, sorry
-bay