surrender (3)

this is the 3rd part of the "wish u the best" series
based off of the song surrender
this song helped me through a tough time with a boy so I hope y'all like it ;)

-

We pulled apart and I looked up at him. Everything was silent. The song had stopped and the only things I could hear was my racing heart beat. He was so beautiful, everything about him fascinated me. Talking a deep breath, I pulled out of his hold and stepped back. Our eyes never breaking contact.
"Wow" he breathed and I was pulled out of my trance.
"Yeah, wow." I say looking down.
"I know you felt something, don't push me away anymore. Please." He walked up grabbing my hand.
"I'm tired, I think it's time for bed" I pull my hand back again and step away.
"Y/N" he mumbles
"I'll take the couch." I say blatantly.
"You can sleep with me." He tells me and I nod.
My heart was still beating faster than I think it ever has. I hated that he had this effect on me. I can't help but question whether we could get back together. Timothée goes and turns the lights off and I start walking to his bedroom. He follows after me closing the door. Walking over to his dresser he pulls out a T-shirt and hands it to me. I give him a puzzled look
"I don't expect you to sleep in a tight dress" he said and I nodded.
"Turn around" I say motioning him away.
"It's not like I haven't se-" I give him a dirty look and he turns away. I reach back to grab my zipper and I quickly realize that I wouldn't be able to get it on my own.
Great exactly what I needed
"Hey Timmy, can you like maybe unzip this" I grit through my teeth and he hums a yes coming up behind me. He unzips my dress and turns back around. I mumble a quick thanks and change into his shirt. I'm not all that short compared to him so it wasn't all that big on me.
(A/N shoutout to my tall girlys, 5'9 and decently proud oof)
"Okay I'm done" I say and he turns around.
"You look hot in my clothes" Timothee states and I roll my eyes hopping into bed. He follows after coming close to me.
"Can I hold you? Since this might be my last chance" he asks quietly. I nod and turn on my side. He wraps his arms around my body as his presses against my back. His face nuzzles into my neck and he hums.
"You okay there." I ask jokingly.
"I'm perfect." He mumbles and I relax into his hold.
"Goodnight Timmy" I say and close my eyes.
I'm woken up to the morning sun creeping through the blinds. Throughout the night we must've moved because my head was resting on his chest with him on his backs. He was still asleep, lightly snoring as his brown locks messily fall around his face. I look up watching him intently. I've missed this.
Maybe I should just let us happen.
Timothée's breath hitches and he groans. I close my eyes quickly and pretend as if I've been sleeping not staring at him. I feel his head move to look down at me. He takes his arm off of me and runs it though my hair. Pushing it off of my face, he takes my face in his hand. Rubbing his thumb back and forth on my cheek bone. I pretend to of just woken up and I open my eyes to look at him. He doesn't stop his movements nor does he stop staring. This time though he is just staring in my eyes.
"You have the prettiest eyes" he says quietly.
"You too." I replied. I wasn't lying. He had some of the most enchanting eyes I had ever seen.
"How are you feeling?" He questions, I know he means how am I feeling about us.
"I don't know, how about you?" I ask
"I want to be with you, I'm more sure of that then just about anything." He says sincerely and I sit up out of his arms.
"What if the same stuff happens this time? What if you are still distant and I end up getting hurt?" I question him. He gets up too and looks me dead in the eyes.
"Y/N, I want you. I want all of you and I know mistakes have been made in the past but that's just it. It's the past. This is about us now. I need you to need me back. Please. I won't let us fall apart again." He grasps my hand as the heartfelt words pour out.
"I love you" I say quietly not making eye contact. I know that I feel it but I don't know if it's the right time to say it. I look up slowly and his face is shocked.
"Sorry I blurted that out, I just needed to say it" I quickly apologize and he shushes me
"I love you too" he said simply. Tears slowly come out of my eyes and I pull him into a hug.
"I love you so much" he mumbles into my neck and I pull back. He looks confused but I quickly grab his face and pull him in for a kiss. Our lips collided and it felt like magic. He smiled into the kiss and I giggled. This was everything that I needed. He was everything I needed.

-
this is shorter than the two other chapters sorry. I've been thinking about maybe making a separate book that I make imagines just based off songs. Also not to like give myself a ton of promotion but if you guys want to follow my editing account that would be cool. I posted some Timmy video edits and if you want to check them out its @spideymulti on Instagram
much love-bay