Forbidden Love (Peter Parker)

Y/n's POV:
I was just in my room doing normal homework when I hear a strange tap on the window. I look over and see it is my boyfriend Peter/Spider-Man. He looked normal but then I realized the scratch marks and blood on him. Freaking out I go to the window and open the window 15 stories up in Stark Tower.

"Hey y/n," Peter said trying laugh as I pull him into my room and help him to my bed.

"Peter what happened," I said pulling out my first aid kit in one of the drawers. I help him out of his suit to see him just wearing underwear. There is one small cut on his legs so I take care of it before putting sweats on him. I look at his chest to see cuts, bruises and scabs all over it, "you don't look good."

"I know, I was stopping criminals from stealing these high tech weapons when they used guns and the weapons on me," he said as I took care of his cuts, "they got away." Peter looked so discouraged.

"Babe, it's fine you can catch them," I said kissing his cheek before continuing to put the bandages on, "at least your alive."

"Yeah it's just them seemed to want to kill so many people," Peter said trying to get up but I pushed him down.

"You can get them later, just...take care of yourself before," I said before putting the last bandage on him. Right after that I heard my door open.

"Sweetie, OH MY GOD!! PETER WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE, WITHOUT A SHIRT," I heard my dad scream.

"Mr. Stark, it's not what it looks like," Peter said trying to get up. I helped him up and then he used the wall to stay up so then he wouldn't be touching me.

"Kid, I'm not goin to get mad, actually we are going to get you checked for anything broken or damaged," Tony said helping him out. I knew what was coming so I didn't try running or locking the door. My dad walked in all mad.

"Y/n, what is this!! Why did Mr. Parker come to your room when he was hurt," dad asked.

"Because he didn't want you to freak out like you are and he knew I could take care for him," I said.

"Y/n, I know what is going on between you, you like him," Tony said.

"I wouldn't say I like him," I said starting to blush because I was starting to love him.

"THIS IS JUST EHY I SAID NO SUPER HERO FRIENDS, YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM," he said screaming.

I was starting to get really mad, "I UNDERSTAND BUT I NEVER FELT WITH WAY BEFORE! PETER IS THE PERSON I LOVE AND YOU CANT CHANGE THAT!!"

"Y/N I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS," My dad said starting to not scream.

"FINE THEN," I said folding my arms.

"You need to break up with him, I'm not going to let you date a superhero," he said.

"Fine," I said storming out of my room. My dad was so protective. I know that he doesn't want to lose me but I can do what I want, I'm 17. I walked to the "hospital" in the tower. Peter was laying in one of the beds.

"I could hear you and Mr. Stark screaming from here," Peter said laughing. He had a black eye which made him look badass.

"Yeah, we tell a lot," I said. I changed my stance looking at him, "I'm sorry Peter I have to break up with you." I wanted to die because of the way Peter looked at me. He looked like he just died a little and his eyes were filled with water.

"Please, y/n don't break up with me," he sobbed. I looked at him to see tears falling down his face.

"I'm sorry but my dad says we must break up," I said holding back tears, "I have had the best 4 months of my life but, we have to. Goodbye." I ran out of the door with tears starting to fall down my cheeks. My room was empty as I slammed my door and plopped in my bed crying.

I don't know how long I was in there sulking, crying and existing but it was long. I heard a knock in the door and it was Natasha.

"Hey Nat, I don't really want to talk," I mumbled. She sat beside me on my bed.

"I know but please listen, I heard what happened and I'm sorry, Tony will somehow say you guys can date," she said.

"You don't know him like I do and he doesn't treat you like he treats me," I replied. She nodded.

"Just come out of your room, everyone misses you," she said getting up and leaving. A couple minutes after her Pepper (my mom) came in.

"Hey sweetie, sorry about your dad, he just doesn't like you growing up," she said. I nodded, "the cameras are out and you have five minutes, have fun but not to much fun." My mom winked. I smiled then ran out to the room.

"Hey Peter," I said smiling/laughing.

He looked at me and instantly smiled, "hi y/n, Mr. Stark came to talk to me. Now I understand," he said frowning.

"I have five minutes but my dad doesn't know so don't tell him that," I said before grabbing his hand.

"Ok, y/n I understand you have to break up with me but we can still be friends," Peter said. I nodded before kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me as I messed with his hair. I then looked at my watch.

"Shit, I have to go, goodbye," I said smiling. Once I closed the door my smile turned into a frown. I couldn't date the one person I was in love with.

Thank you for reading my first imagine, I know it is Tom Holland imagines but I will do a lot of Peter Parker imagines. Thanks for coming across this stupid book.