Partners (Peter Parker)

Y/n's POV
I was walking away from the school. My phone began to ring so I picked it out to see the name "Spiderboy 🕷". I instantly answered to see if it was an emergency.

"Y/n jewel robbery at 20th and Lincoln," you heard Peter say.

"Coming," you said nodding and running to a secret place where you could easily change into your suit.

Once you were suited up you ran to the jewel shop to see a huge mess going on. A guy was standing guard at one door, their was a girl that was shot and another girl next to her dead with a bunch of other guys grabbing whatever they could find. Peter was at the top of the building waiting for me to show up to start kicking ass. Peter noticed I was here so he shot at the weapon the look out was holding while I ran up to him and kicked him into the door.

The guy was knocked out so I ran inside to save the girl. She was crying from pain and loss. I ran up to another of the guys and punched him in the face. The girl screamed from me punching him but quickly shut up. I ran up to her to exam the wound in her leg. It wasn't to bad but she still needed medical help. I pushed a button on my suit which signaled the hospital there was an injury.

"All good right here. Ambulance is coming," I said into my earpiece so Peter knew.

"Great. I need help getting this guy," I heard Peter say out of breath on the other line. I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"I will be right back. An ambulance is on its way to get you. Stay here and scream if anyone comes that isn't a paramedic," I told the girl. She nodded while whimpering. I got up to the roof and shot frost out at the other bad guy. He was stuck in place so Peter webbed his mouth and hands together as I took away the frost. We brought him down to the jewelers shop and left him there for the police to come get him.

After the police showed up you and Peter left to go up to the top of his apartment building.

"Great job taking out that guy," you told Peter when one of the guys was put in the police car.

"Yeah and thanks for taking care of the girl, I hate seeing blood," Peter gulped. I chuckled and saw a news truck pull up to the site. See in this moment I knew it would be perfect to kiss Peter but he's a brother to me and I'm like a sister to him.

"Shoot, I have to go study, see ya later," I said getting up.

"Ok, good job saving the day again," Peter said waving me goodbye. I smiled and waved goodbye before leaving my partner in saving the day.