Don't Leave Me (Tom Holland)

You woke up this morning dreading what you were going to do. Break up with your boyfriend Tom. He was amazing but you knew it wasn't going to work because you guys had different plans for the future so it wasn't going to work. You got ready for the day wishing this wasn't the day and it was dream. Once you got to Tom's apartment you knocked on the door trying not to cry.

"Hey darling," he said welcoming you with a kiss and hug.

"Hey, Tom I need to talk to you," you said starting to get serious. Tom welcomed you in and you sat down. "Babe, Tom I love you but we need to break up. Our plans for the future are just to messed up."

The look he gave you wanted to make you cry your eyes out, "what happened. We weren't talking about the future. Why do you want to break up."

"It's just you want to have a family but I want to just live life with a boyfriend. It's not going to work out," you said trying not to sob. You ran out into your car with Tom following you. You drove off trying to get your mind off Tom.

~~~~~~~~~~~3 months later~~~~~~~~~~~

You were watching TV when a trailer came on. It was for the next Marvel movie, Spider-Man Winter Formal. You saw Tom and your heart starting hurting, "I need to call him." You whispered to yourself. You grabbed your phone dialing in Tom's number.

"Hey sorry I can't get to the phone right now, leave a message at the beat," it went straight to voicemail so you just ended it.

"It's not going to work out," you told yourself holding your blanket closer to you. Just then a knock was on your door. You got up and opened it. A pair of arms hugged you so you didn't see who it was, you just hugged them back until they stopped hugging you. You looked at the person to see Tom. "T-Tom what a-are you doing here?"

"I wanted to tell you something," he started looking into your eyes, "I don't care if we have different plans for the future. I don't care if I want to have a family but you want to stay just you and a boyfriend. I don't care about any of that, I just want to be with you while I still can." He pushes your lips against his. Being with him felt so good again.

"Tom, would you like to be my boyfriend again," you asked him. He nodded smiling. "Let's not focus on the future, let's focus on now!"