Chapter 2: James parker

Sans POV

"Well well well~ what do we have here, the stupid cat is back, hey, where is your smartass sister?~" james chuckled quiin stood up "its none of your business" he growled "oh~ you think im scared of you~ what do you think veronica~?" James said, they continued fighting until i got interested on who they are. So i pressed the button on the side of my ear piece and i was looking at the girl, then a femanine robotic voice said "veronica lancer, one of the popular teens in this university, she is known for her smarts and gymnastics, she became popular when james parker one of the most guys here asked her out. She is 17" the photo of her popped out "oh.." I mumbled an it disappeared "jamie~ lookie!" Veronice giggled but i notice she pointed at me..

"Who is this?" James said and press his button on his ear piece, veronica did the same and i stood up.

"Oh.. A new kid.." James glared at me, i was scared on the inside "but look at his clothes arent they for girls~" veronica laughed so did everyone else, i didnt feel safe, red is not here. I looked at my feet and rubbed my arm with my hand trying so hard not to cry...

"Ohh~ going to cry you big baby!" She shouted everyones laugh got louder and it caused alot of attention until "HEY! Can you shut it!" Quiin said with his arm in front of my for defense "oh really~~" james smirked, i felt quiin grab my hand and dragged us out the plaza..

We didnt talk while we walked in the hallway i just followed him. We ended up at our dorm room, we walked in. Quiin sat on his bed while i went to the bathroom..

I looked at the mirror 'am i really that weird...' I though. I touched the mirror still looking at myself 'they're right... I am just a big cry baby...' I cried and fell onto the floor sobbing "sans you ok??" I heard quiin asked i stood up and went outthe bathroom and puffy eyes " yeah" i mumbled and layed on my bed, laying on my stomach. I felt quiin sat near my feet "sans dont listen to them.. I promise you are not a weird monster everyone thinks so so does your friends, brother, boyfriend and even quill.." He said warmly i looked at him and asked "you think so..?" He nodded "lets get to sleep" i nodded and took off my ear piece and layed back down.

Quiin flicked the light switch and we fell asleep actually i didnt. I waited for him to be snoring and he finally did, i stood up, put on my shoes and went out it was a beautiful night and i was just looking around and trying not to get lost XD.

While walking i heard running footsteps until the figures ran around me "hey!! Come give it!!" They said "NEVER!!" I was getting dizzy...

They stopped for breath i saw a sheep monster and a pink haired person "come on cake give it back!!" The sheep said "no way sherbie!" Giggled the pink haired person 'so there names are cake and sherbie??' I though i saw cake.. Holding a hover board must be sherbies "ahem.." I cleared my throat and they stared at me "oh sorry we didnt see you there.." Said sherbie " hi im sans, nice to meet you!" I smiled they just bowed there as if they were shy, i wanted to press the button on my ear piece, i just remembered i forgot it at the dorm..

"So umm, its ok if you dont wanna answer.. you can just nod for yes and shake for no. So you're cake?" I pointed at her and she nodded "and you must be sherbie?" She frozed, then i heard slight giggling from cake "i-its ummm s-s-sherbert actually..." She said, i froze and apologize for the mistake.

They smiled at me and they wispered to each other "ok so, sans want to be our friend if it ok with you?" Cake asked "of course!" I cheered..

"Yay" mumbled sherbert "hey, why are you guys running around anyway?" I aksed, sherbert glared at cake while cake sweat "i just took something from her..." She chuckled and shrugged "so give it back, i work so hard just to get that!" Sherbert said, cake handed the hover board back and hugged it!

"So uhh how about you?" Asked cake "just walking around.." I sadly said, the looked at each other and smiled widely they took both my hands and led me to the somewhere i dont know..

They both walked through the bushes and telling me to follow and i did. There was a door and it said 'keep out' with a death skull, i was worried, i was about to say something but they opened it already. I closed my eyes tighly sacred for my life then felt them drag me in, still not opening my eyes. They sat me down and said warmly "open your eyes'' i did it it it.. Was beautiful, so many fireflies and flowers.

We just sat down and chatted, having a good time!

Time skip

We finally finished and went back to our dorms, i learned they both were dorm roomies and learned that sherbert is like alphys. I was walking back until i heard some monsters wispering..

"tomorrow will be awsome!" A girl said 'i heard that giggle before " yeah, babe~" james said " im so excited to see that bigs babies face when we humiliate him!" They both laughed, i froze and scared...

I ran back to the dorm and slept, im so scared for tomorrow...

Time skip

I woke up same did quiin, we got ready for the day. I told what happend yesterday and he growled "ill protect you, promise!" He chuckled i smiled and we walked out to the hall way..

We walked pass the front desk until i heard robbo call me "yeah?" I asked he handed me a letter that said..

Dear sans darling~,
                            I miss you, when will you visit? I hope soon. I really dont know what to do so i started working for quill at the cafe, dont worry fire is alright so is rain! I hope you're okay there, i hope no one is bullying you. If there is just tell me! We miss you even paps! Nothings really been happening but hope you can write back to me soon!!

Love,
Red

I smiled at the letter and kept it 'when i get back to the dorm ill so write back' i though but i noticed quiin is not with me, i looked around no where so i tried to find him, i turned to a corner and...

"Hello"

-----------------------------------------------------

End of chapter (cliff hangers for days, so i already added CatCakeLover and cringykustardshipper characters. I didnt draw your oc's yet sorry im to busy writing this story but dont worry ill draw'em soon. So hope you all enjoy this chapter!! And is it okay if cake and sherbert are roomates??

Bye My Little Muffin Baskets!
Words: 1203