Chapter 5: cooking disaster

No one's POV

Quill finally snapped and taclked veronica to the ground, tugging her hair and scratching her, quiin took quill out of veronicas grasp so did james "you monster what have you DONE?!" James yelled, quill only growled in response "jamie it hurts...." Vernocia whined "oh!! Oh! Are you hurt...~" quill said sarcasticly "do you want me to get you to the nurse~" she added "why would i let you take me, freak!!" Veronica yelled, quill only rolled her eyes, she walked towards her lifted her by the collar..

"You know, i realized something, when you first started, you were bullied picked on and everyone hates you but when i gave you a chance, we were happy and had so much fun then when james asked you out. What happend... At least i have REAL friends, at least i have a REAL BOYFRIEND you wouldnt dump me! For a slut!! And then when james breaks up with you, you will come running and crying to me. And you think im that dumb to just forgive you just like that... If that happens, say goodbye to the freak you once knew because i wont be forgiving you any time soon..." Quill finished and dropped her and walked off...

Veronica stood up and ran to james and cling onto him "you wont break up with me right?" She asked "i would never." James said back...

Time skip

Cooking class

Sans and quiin sat together and ready to bake something, the teacher finally came "hello students im Mr. Cloud and you'll be making anything you, ill show you how later but for now let me put you into pears" mr. Cloud said while pulling out a pear everyone groaned but i chuckled "ok, so pink and xanji, sans and angel, quiin and sherbert. And next a piece of paper will pop up infront of you and it will tell you what for dish is. And in your tablets or phones there are reciepes of your dish and in your table there is a little pad there and it say 'teleporter' well to use it you have to do is, example i want to make an apple pie so i click the reciepe for apple pie and there are apples, flour, eggs, etc. So exmaple i clicked the apples and it has a button on the bottom it says 'summon' click it and it will summon on the pad." Mr. Cloud said while an apple suddenly appeared evryone 'oooooo'

They started cooking pink and xanji are cooking lasanga, sans and angel are cooking turkey while sherbert and quiin are cooking spaghetti.

Time skip

Everyone finished but not everyone, sans and angel are still waiting for the turkey to finish and it did "come one just a pinch of pepper and were finish "but where is it?!" They were both panicing, until sans found "okay i found!!" He cheered "c'mon we only has seven seconds i mean six!! I mea- just goo!!" Angel yelled.

Sans was so surprised he accidentally poured it al--

*BOOM*

Sans accidentally took the exploding spice instead of the... Pepper "wait?! Why is there exploding spice here?!" Mr. Cloud took the spice and apologize "sorry, i was looking for that...

Outside (before the explosion)

Ava and cake were just chatting until they reach the cooking class, they heard sans yelling and panicking, everyone around are also confused until a loud boom was heard. The door was know charcoal.

Inside (back to normal)

" i guess, we fail..." Angel said disappointed "ummm well, it was my fault the exploding spice was there so ill just give you to 20TT and C-" mr. Cloud said with guilt.

The two looked at each other and high fived!

______________________________________

End of chapter (sorry if its short again... And i didnt update yesterday again.. You guys must be mad at me, i dont blame you. Its just because i dont know what to type anymore i still have ideas but i dont know how to spice it up, so im sorry again. Ill try to update tomorrow if i can im also busy drawing your characters and doing the ask or dare! So if your mad i dont mind..

Bye my little muffin baskets..