Chapter 3: origins unfold

Reds POV

I was just looking through the attic for stuff, until i found a piece of paper between the floor boards. I was shocked it had quills pic. And a guys beside her, there was information at the bottom but some were smudge together. Atleast i can still see the name... I froze once more, quills last name is actually QUINTA??!?!

'Quill Quinta?? Cool name actually' i though 'but whos this boy...? Ex??' I though again. I went downstairs and looked for quill, i found her on the sofa chatting with ink..

"Quill whos this?" I asked she turned and instantly grab the paper, i was shocked "where did you get this..." She growled "uhhh t-the a-a-attic.." I said nervously, she sighed "imjust asking whos that guy??" I asked, she didnt look at me but spoke "my brother..." She said.

Everyone gasps and surrounded her on the couch and she knew what to do.

"So it all started, when i was born (duhhh). We were actually humans back then, but something change. I never got to know our parents, the only thing i remember is that i was at a orphange, the people and kids there were actaully nice but of course there are still mean ones. I remember while i was talking to the kids a girl pured trash all over me, the kids i was talking to, helped me and defended me, lets just say she had to clean the bathrooms. I didnt want to leave but one day a quy and gal adopted me with another child, when we got to our new home. It was amazing the kid and i had a bedroom! It was fun, i got to know him his name was quiin, he didnt know his last name either!

A few years past and our new parents had a surprise for us, they drove us to a hospital like building, we went inside and they were actually scientist. I was amazed at first but then they gave a drink and said "oh you two must be thirsty" of course, we were still kids so we didnt know they actually put something in it...

I drank it first and my new bro, everything started to hurt my head started spinning i fell to the ground and the last thing i saw was black... I suddenly woke up in a hospital bed i saw my bro on the other side, then i heard footsteps in came the parents... They were so glad i was awake when they came closer to me, i felt the urge to scratch them and i did. They were shock, i looked at the scratch and it was pretty deep, i looked at my hand and there were claws..

I saw a hand mirror and i picked it up, i saw me with cat ears. I dropped the mirror and it shattered to a hundred pieces "WHat DID yOu Do tO mE..." They stared at me shocked and terrified, well the only reason is that because they wanted to test it, blehh, WHY CANT THEY FIND SOME ONE ELSE TO TRY IT MAYBE EVEN ON THEY'RE SELVES!!!?? *ahem* so as a naive little kid i didnt care... My bro was alright i was alright but school... Not so much... Every kid there despise us.. They call us freaks but we had tuff skin so we just let it slide until college i went to SGU or in other words Silver Gem University.. We made friends this time but we also made enemies there names are james and veronica, james was a full on piece of crap and veronica she was once my friend and when james asked her out she... Hated me, called me a freak or smartass and ignored me. She forgotten our times togother the pictures we took i burned them all away.. Remember i mentioned we had tuff skin back then its because we didnt know them, but veronica she was my friend... Quiin understands my situation, i wa supposed to come back but seeing will just tore me apart. So i told quiin i wouldnt come this year but i guess next year ill try... So thatd my story.." She finished "uhh question but did your last name quinta come from..?" I asked "oh its from our parents, thats there last name but i dont actually know my real last name" she responed "so your brother is not actually related to you??" Blue asked "nope, but our new parents said we should call our sleves bro and sis.." She responded again "but how did that paper got to the attic?" Ink asked "oh yeah good question, how did it end up here..?" "Its because this was my old house, but we left for college and at that college thats where i met trial.. I told him my situation and he insisted that he should skip a year to just to be with me.. When we came back to rent the house, they said there was already someone living there and that was you guys..." She sighed.

Lets get back to sans

Sans POV
I saw james and veronica smirking "so wheres your body gaurd, big baby..?" She chuckled, then they were holding a sack and a bat... I was terrified 'where are you quiin..' I though while i close my eyes tightly, then i felt something hard hit me and i passed out..

"Wow that was great~" veronica said james agreed they started laughing without noticing, then a girl tackled them and passed out "come on lets get him to the nurse!" A girl said..

Time skip

"Ughhh..." I blinked open my eyes and saw two girls talking to a nurse. Then they both came to my side "hey you okay??" A girl with long brown hair with purple tips asked "yeah" i mumbled weakly "see his fine, come on im starving.." A girl with a black necklace said and tugging at the other girls arm "no we need to help him, xanji!" She said to the other girl named xanji "oh come on let him rest, the nurse said he'd be fine, ava!" Xanji said back. The door opened and the two girls looked over, it was quiin.

He ran to me and hugged me i hugged back "thank god your fine!! Im sorry i left i just had to go somewhere, red is going to kill me if he sees you like that?!" He sobbed "its ok im fine!" I said, quiin looked over the two girls "thank you!" "Your welcome glad to help" ava said "yeah no prob." Xanji said "so can we go know??" She asked ava "yeah dont worry ill take care of him.." Quiin smiled warmly to them, ava nodded and smiled and waved out.

"I hope his alright..." Ava said worriedly, xanji just face palmed and speed walk to the plaza to get something to eat, leaving ava "hey! Wait up!!" She ran to her trying catch up..

But accidently bumded into someone "oh sorry!" Ava said trying to help the sheep like monster, the sheep like monster stood up and just hurried along not even introducing her self "wait!!" A girl with almost pink hair ran past "huh.." Ava mumbled and continued to find xanji

-----------------------------------------------------

End of chapter (sorry if its late!! So i added Mst__foop and That1girlnamed-Khari characters, so you two are room mates if its okay??

So my sheduel is that every saturday and sunday i wont update and i will update on monday - friday IF i can...

Bye My Little Muffin Baskets