Chapter 9: Misundertanding!

Reds POV
Finally arrived.. I just learned that its night here and morning at mine... But right now when i arrived the sun is starting to rise.. So i was at the front off the achool and the gates are already open??...

So i went in, everything looks so futuristic i mean thats the point... So i went to the front desk and there was a robot there "umm excuse me?" I said then suddenly the robot gave me a tablet, an eye glass thing?, and told me to fill up the form "umm im sorr--" i was cut off "please fill up the form now or it will be to late! Your the last student that should've enrolled yesterday but you missed it, c'mon the principal already gave you a chance so fill it now! Im sorry for screaming its just so stressful.." They sighed...

I though about this but suddenly the robot took the tablet made the eye thing red color and they filled my form "ughhh.. Ok so your name is Red Underfell and blah blah blah blah..." so when done he told me my room and room mate there name is 'Relicta??'..

So im in this school now.... Great.. But! Atleast i get to be with sans!! So while walking around girls already staring at me with faint blushes... Ughh they seem annoying already.. But if i were in there shoes i would be blushing to, because im so FABULOUS!! (Sorry not sorry^^)

And then suddenly i bumbed into another monster, they yelped and fell there books scattered everyone laughed for some reason and then a boy that looks excatly like quill helped him "sans are you ok?!" He asked to SANS?! He just nodded and turned to look at me. His eye sockets widened "sans...?" I calmy reached my hand for him and then he hugged me..

I miss this feeling so much so i hugged back. We both looked each other inthe eys and he smiled widely, happy im here..

"Why are you here??" Sans asked as i put him down, i told him the whole story and he giggled, mah gad! I miss his laugh and smile!!

So he held my hand and started introducing me to his friends and he pointed out the two bastards who hurt'em..

He told me not to fight them so i just glared "hey.. Arent there any classes?" I asked curios why the bell hasnt rang yet "well today is free day it means its time to relax this university is pretty layed back if you ask me!" He chuckled "hey! Would you mind if we went to the shop i want to buy something!" He asked i nodded "but i dont have money.." I said i heard him laugh "we dont use regular money in here we use tech-tockens, to collect them you have to complete a task the teacher gave in class!" I nodded 'this is much better than the other school' i though..

So we went to some kind of plaza where a lot of people hang out... But why do i keep forgetting something.. "Oh yeah!!" I yelled sans turned his head to me "what?" He asked "sans can we go to your dorm i have to show you something..." I asked smiling like an idiot and he nodded..

"Hello can i buy something??" Sans asked to the one managing the store "yeah sure what.." They said like there bored "oh hey xanji what are you doing here??" Sans asked so her name is xanji...

"Got in trouble again so there making me do this job... Its so boring..." She said...

"Ok so can i have a hover board!" Sans said and gave xanji 50TT "thank you!" Sans waved off..

So while walking he kept checking out his hover board i mean it does look amazing..

So we went to his dorm and there was quills brother sitting on the bed "hey you two!" He greeted us, we bothed waved back..

"So red what was it you want to show me..?" He asked "well umm.. Can you two keep a secret..?" They both nodded and watched me open my laguag..

They both gasped and sans immediatly hugged fire and rain. Yeah, i took'em i mean i cant leave them with fell!! At first i did want to leave them to fell but im scared that fell did something and sans will blame me....

So i took them we were just petting them until we heard someone walked inside we all turned our heads..

"Oh look what do we have here?"

_____________________________________

End of de chapter
(Read)
So the last post. Thank you to the people who comment and wanted to help me!! Its just i dont know that to say.. I mean like while reading your comments i started to get happy again! Thank you for reading the story! I just wish we could meet that would be lots of fun!! If there was a convention for wattpad users i would go and meet you guys there! Again thank you! You all are truely my little muffin baskets!

!Hugs for everyone!

Bye! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!