Chapter 6: Dear diary..

??? POV

'Dear diary,
worse day ever of my life, i mean there are more horrible days... In the future, is it true though... Or its a lie... I cant tell... Maybe it is true.. Well ill wait in the future..' I closed my book and put it in my locker. I looked in the mirror of my locker and pulled my hoddie over my head and took out a bag...

"Time to change after the bell rings..." I went off to the bathroom, but i didnt notice my diary slipped out of my locker.. I waited in the dark corridor, the bell finally rang everyone went to there classes.

I went out of my dark spot and went to the bathroom, no one was inside 'yes' i cheered in my mind...

I went into one of the stalls and started to change to my regular clothes, i started changing out of my hoddie and finally put on my ear piece... 'Finally back to my fake self...'

Sans POV

I LATE?!?! I over slept and trying to get to class even though i missed the bell like everyone always says 'its better late then never.' While running through the hallways i slipped on something..

I landed on my back 'ouch...' I though and looked to see what i slipped on it was a... Brown book....

"Who owns this..." I though and looked around.. So i just kept it in my bag and head to class...

Time skip to lunch..

"Hey sans over here!!" A familiar voice called me name out, i looked to that direction it was cake.. I walked to them and sat down.

I wasnt really hungry so i just had some fruits. While eating my apple i remember the book, so i took it out of my bag and hid it to everyone, i started reading.

'Dear diary,
They wont notice me, well i guess they wouldnt since im weird but i wish they did... I really like them but when should i confess, will they reject me? Maybe they will since his out of my legue...' "Who is this??" I mumbled which no one heard... So i continued reading..

'Dear diary,
Do i need to stop.. It hurts but it really helps... I guess i should. I cant even show my face to anyone anymore even to them. Not even ========....' "Dang it, the inked words got smugde together.." i mumbled again...

I stopped reading and put it back on my bag and continue eating my app-- wait... "Who took my apple?!" I whisper shouted "oh me sorry, you werent eating it so. Thank you??" Pink giggled i just sighed and ate my orange instead..

So the bell rang and it was time to go to the gym for PE.

Time skip again..

When we went in and there were many trampolines every where "hello class please me Mr. Rock, today we are playing hover ball. To play you have to find your trampoline, which every color is your ear piece so does your trampoline. If you founf your trampoline, trying jumping on it or try to practice jumping but wait there is a twist where ever you jump your trampoline will follow so you wouldnt get hurt." 'That is so cool' i squeled in my head...

I found my trampoline and i strated to practice mr. Rock said we only have 5 minutes to practice and he will choose teams... But theres something i hate about PE... Quiin is in math and thats not all veronica and james are here too...

"Ok time to pick teams, at the left side, the students will be Ava, Angel, Miguel, Veronica, Sans. Now the righ-" coach was interrupted when veronica started a tantrum "coach!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE WITH THE LOSERS I WANT MY JAMEI BOO!!!!!!!" She shouted like a child, the coach didnt shout at her but glared "look in your tablet.." The coach growled "WHAAA!!! Two weeks detention!!??? How could you coach!!! You'll be hearing from MY DAD!!!!" I just rolled my eyes so did my other team mates "ok now next team.. Xanji, james, loki, maria, cake. Ok lets go!!"

Suddenly veronica went up to me "your lucky im here or you'll get your ass kicked" she glared and walked away.

'Whatever'

So we started and guess who is losing 'US' because a stupid idiot wont try to grab the ball. She said it might 'eat her'....

So i grab it instead and hit james "JAMEI!!! HOW COULD YOU!!" She got off her trampoline and ran to james. That actually felt great!

But sadly the bell rang..

So everyone headed back to there dorms or the plaza to hang out while i go back to my dorm and read the dairy again..

But i suddenly passed someone who was trying to do something, i didnt acknowledge them but while i passed i heard them say 'where did it go...' But i ignored it and still continued walking.

So when the coast is clear i took out the book even if i wasnt at the dorms yet until the same person ran past me but stopped. I didnt bother looking up i just walked passed them. Then all of a sudden the person walked in front of me, still not looking up to this stranger but rapidly closed the book. The stranger said:

'Thats mine...'

_______________________________________

End of chapter (hope you enjoyed this and i wonder who this person is.. Try guessing and i have a question if you were Mr. Rock how would you react to veronicas tantrum?

BYE MY LITTLE MUFFIN BASKETS!!!