Chapter 11: CATS ON THE LOOSE!!!

Next day

Sans POV
So red and i are holding our precious children going to the principals office to drop'em off, while passing by we let some of the students pet them except fire... We were still the halls walking until we passed james, he looked at us and glared even growled. I just ignored him but he took the collar or my shirt out of shock i accidentally dropped fire.

Red placed rain on the floor and was about to punch james but instead him to the rescue it was fire, she jumped on his face and hissed and scratched him, james fianlly dropped me when fire saw james let me go she jumped off his face and on to the floor looking oh so innocent.. My precious baby!

I took fire and at the same time took reds hand with him golding rain and rainbow boom out of here..

Finally principals office as we walked in the room was filled with toys i mean.. On the side of the room, in the corner of it was a cat play house with mouse and scratching post..

The principal greeted us, and took the cats and let them explore the whole place to get used to it. We wazed off and left..

Mr. Zero's POV

The two owners left and the cats then started meowing like crazy i tried giving them food but nope they just bite me instead, i tried picking them up to but of course, failure, i didnt know what to do until sans came back "oh yeah mr. Zero forgot to-- oh yeah my little babies" sans said while kneeing down to pet his children "to what??" I asked for him to continue is sentence "oh here! Rain and fire dont really like new people so i have our photo together just place it on the ground and just let them look at it, promise it will work!" He stood up again and walked out the cats continued to meow, so i did what he told me to do i placed it on the ground and i just watched the cats look at it and sometimes they place there paw on it. It just adorable!

Then after maybe 1 hour i slowly placed my hand over rain, she started to purr, i was so relieved then i tried it on fire and it worked!

After testing if they like me, i took a pen with a red dot and see how they react to, fire didnt really care and just culred up on a ball and slept, while rain chased it. I got a hilarious idea in my head i placed the dot on top of fires face not so long later rain scratched her..

Fire woke up and hissed at her, rain hissed back, fire's fur started to poof as well as rain. Fire raised a paw ready to scratch but rain got ahead, i was so shocked that i didnt notice they got out, i heard some people screaming and cats hissing in the hallway..

I mentally faced palm and went to the hall way monsters and people running "CATS ON THE LOOSE!!!! AHHHHH!!!" A student yelled while running pass me...

I saw the cats and i started to chase them i couldnt catch'em but i did catch little rain but after that i cant find fire i was getting worried!

I went to sans class 'Math' and excused him from the room "thank you! I was about to pass out of bordem!" He chuckled while yawning 'wow, he wasnt kidding..' I though and shook it off "umm, sans there was chaos a while ago and--" i was cut off "oh yeah i did heard lots of screaming and someone saying 'cats on the loose'.." He said "yeah, rainwasjustplayingwithmewithareddotbutihadtheideathatiplacedthereddotonfiresheadrainscratchlotsofhissingandCHAOS!!!" I looked at sans "wuuuuuuuhhh" he didnt get it "in other words i lost fire" i bowed my head in shame waiting for a scream and nothing came i looked up at sans but he was gone, i saw him walking down the hall to the cooking class..

I saw sans dragged a student out it waa red, i walked to them with caution, sans told red but they were both calm..

"Its ok i was a mistake... We'll find her" said red..

We were trying to find her but nothing so sans had to call his friends and i excused them from there classes and we all continued to search..

??? POV

'Geez your a bitchy cat' i though while trying to catch her..

After a few minutes i finally caught her "finally" i chuckled and placed her in a cage "now, lets see if all my hard work on this fucking potion finally paid off" i poured the liquid on a syringe "now lets see if you wont fail me like all of these worthless other experiment!" I chuckled..

She was so tried from all the running around she falled flat on the metal cage, easy for me to test out the potion..

So i injected it in her neck, " after all this time you were with them... You cant escape me, and you know it! Even with they're help ill always find you" i cackled and my laughed echoed through the abandoned room...

I took out the useless collar of hers and placed a new one..

"Welcome home Experiment 091"

______________________________________

End of chapter

Sorry if i havent been updating!! But i hope you guys enjoy this!! I wonder who took fire?? Whats her back story?? Will she ever get back to sans and red and her darling sister rain??

Find out on 'College. Letters'

Yeah ive been watching total drama lately and steven universe!!
(Spoilers for steven universe)

I cant believe rose was actually pink diamond and the one who 'shattered' her was pearl and yes pearl belongs to pink diamond and pearl formed as rose and poofed her instead of shattering her!! DAAANG!! Im excited for the next episode i actually though that pearl belonged to white diamond... KNOW IM EXCITED HOW WHITE WOULD LOOK!! AAHHHHHH!! Ok

Sorry about that!!

Ok bye my little muffin baskets!!