Chapter 12: Experiment 091

??? POV

I woke up to the sound of meowing and hissing, i stood up from my bed looking over where the meowing is coming from and it was Experiment 091, she was standing on her two feet and trying to escape.

"Oh i see your awake~" i said and started to walk to her, she tensed up. I opened the cage and took her out. She didnt move one inch, but ive known her tricks and she wont escape me anymore..

I just did physical check up and checked if she doesnt have any chip on her, and luckly there was none.

I placed her back on her cage and started getting ready for the day, i put on my normal clothes and went out, while walking out i bumped into someone "oh hey!" Angel said "what do you want" i growled "cant a fabulous girl like me say hello to a emo like you?" She flipped her hair, i just roll my eyes.

I locked the door and put a "Do not enter" sign, time to go to class..

Fire's POV

His gone... Finally now lets try getting out of here... I looked around if theres a key nothing... Im trying to remember how i escape this... OH YEAH! Now lets just do this... I went to the side of the cage and ready to ram to the other side trying to fall of the desk, run, bam, back, repeat..

I repeated it 5 times and the cage fell, the fall broke the bars of the cage so i can escape..

I knew i cant reach the door knob so i tried something else, i tried finding a vent and its up at the wall near the desk..

I looked around the room and found lots of boxes.. So i started my work..

Time skip

I finally stacked them and the only thing i hope is that the boxes wont fall.. So i started to climb then suddenly i heard the door slam open, i looked over and him glaring and growling, i climb even faster but his hand grabbed my tail and flung me to the ground..

I was limp, i couldnt mobe it hurt everything hurts.. He knocked over my boxes and slapped me across the face. I started to winced in pain then he gripped my ear and hold me up, i was hissing and tried to fight but nothing..

"You THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ME HAH!!! Im your worst nightmare...." He chuckled darkly which made me shiver in fear..

I hate this day...

Time skip
Sans POV

I felt so empty without my child... I mean rain is amazing but fire was my first fiesty child, rain is more calm and innocent..

Red and quiin tried cheering me up but i couldnt even crack a smile.. Everyone tried even veronica but i still wont forgive her..

So i was just walking around and saw a door wide open in a dark corridor so i checked it out i peeked a little and saw my CHILD!! Fire has brusies everywhere, i growled lowly

Who ever did this to my child they will PAy!! I swear..... Then suddenly a figured walked up to her with a syringe... They covered fire so i couldnt see what was happening but i heard lots of hissing, i recorded the whole thing with my ear piece..

I finally walked away from that corridor and ready to tell the guys, its all my fault... All my fault... I sighed and just relaxed again ready to go to the dorms and tell the news, i felt a tapped on my shoulder i turned around..

"You think i didnt see you??~"
______________________________________
End of chapter
Sorry i didnt update yesterday "^^ but i hope you guys enjoy this one!!
Can you guys do me a favor and tell me what i should call the ear piece??

Okie!! Bye my wittle mufwin baskets!!