Chapter 4: FREAK!

No ones POV

Today is there first day of classes, i wanted to attend but the teachers insisted he should rest, so i did. I was just relaxing. The nurses were nice enough to give me some food.

But moments later quiin burst through the door "sans c'mon we need to go to the plaza the principal has something to say" he said went over to me, helping me up.

We walked to the plaza and there were many people and monsters already just chatting and waiting for the principal. While walking around, i felt a hand grip my arm and pulled me back, well, im not surprise "were not done with you yet..." James growled.

I shivered and he released my arm, quiin growled back to him and we both walked off to the front off the stage. The principal finally came to the plaza and everyone shut up.

He went to the stage and stood behind the mic. "Ahem, i will like everyone to quiet down. So hello, im zack zero, the principal of this fine university. As you may all know, i have an announcement, there will be some famous scientist which are also my friends from back then are coming to this university, so today i would like everyone to clean you dorms, plaza, cafetiria, gym or anywhere! If some of you dont want that then you will be in classes and teachers giving you tasks BUT you will not recieve ANY tech-tockens!" Everyone gasped especially quiin.

"But if you do help we might give the person who cleans as much rooms as possible will recieve 100-200TT!! And you have to do it manually it means no electronics, even if this university is supposed to be techy but c'mon i dont want you all to be lazy, Now, CHOP CHOP!!" Principal zack said and everyone started to run around, i was supposed to run but then the principal called me.

I approached him "sans was it?" He asked, i nodded "i want to see you in my office, please." He said i gulped and nodded slowly. He led me to his office i sat ifront of him, bowing my head, scared.

"Sans please dont be scared im not here to punish you, i want to ask some questions." I looked up and nodded "who did this to you..." He said, scaring me a little "its... James parker and veronica lancer.... Sir..." I said weakly, he gasped "oh, this must be alerted immideatly! Im going to there parents after this..." He growled and cletched his fists "ahem, and one last question is your father wing ding gaster??" He asked, my eyes widened and nodded "i guess, i can call him my father.." I shrugged..

"Hmm, ok so i was hoping if you could clean my office that will be 50 points even the teachers lounge and that will be 60 points, would you?" He asked i nodded happily and started cleaning.

Time skip

Everyone was back at the plaza and panting like dogs, even me.. The principal went up to the mic. With a piece of paper "so all of you did a graet job, know the vistors are here but first let me announce the winner and the winner is "Sans Undertale"" everyone applued and some groaned, i went to the stage and claim my tech-tockens

"Ok now thats over let the vistors in, we have Tiffany Quinta and Mike Quinta and last one but not the least Wing Ding Gaster!!!" Quiin and i both gasped and i stood up and ran to gster and hugged him, quiin walked up to them slowly "quiin...?" His father said, quiin started to cry and hugged them both "sans its been so long, im sorry..." Gaster apologize i nodded and forgave him.

Then suddenly to people burst through the door 'QUILL?!' 'PAPYRUS?!' I gasped and paps hugged me tight while quill hugged quiin and her parents..

While that was done, we all went to the cafetiria, quill, quiin, papyrus and i sat together. Our parents went to talk to the principal.

We just chatting until a letter floated infront of me, i took it its from red i opened it and started to read:

Dear my darling sans,
So papyrus and quill are there i was supposed to come there but they didn---

I didnt continue reading because someone took it "ohh~ whats this?~" is it from your boyfriend??" James insulted "ewww thats so gross..." Veronica said and laughed everyone joined her "can you STOP IT?!?!!" Quill yelled "oh what are you gonna do?? Your just jealous that im popular and everyone loves me!!~" she chuckled "i though we were friends.." She mumble but could be heard clearly..

"Friends?? FRIENDS?! You think ill be friends with a.."

"FREAK?!"

-----------------------------------------------------
End of chapter (sorry if its short and i didnt update yesterday im so sorry there is a lot of chores for me to do and im being serious about im as i type and as you read im multi tasking here! Ahem... Sorry but anyway there are alot of people joing the story and im so grateful!
And lastly please put last name to your character! Any last name will do!!

BYE mY lITTLE mUFFIN bASKETS!!