Chapter 13: Mike Parker

Sans POV
I turned to see a wolf blonde hair, and wearing a black jacket, white shoes and a dark red tank top. I think i seen him before.. Whats his name.??

"Names, mike parker, brother of james parker, older brother i meant!" I was so shocked, i looked at him "yes, i can read your mind.." He growled and held my wrist, his grip tighted "and you think your getting away from what you were doing a while ago... Snooping around.." He growled and i felt my hand limp and my arm started to hurt badly..

I tried to take my hand out of his grip, but nothing it got tighter and tighter the more i struggled so i just relaxed "what did you do to my CHILD!!!" I screamed, his lucky im alone or else he should have a bone through his chest by then..

"Child..? Child?! She's my child!! I had her first!!" He yelled back thank asgore he let my wrist go "what do you mean??" I asked.

"I gave her for james birthday.. He said that his gonna take care of her with his girlfriend, veronica, at first i didnt trust him with a pet.. His not really the caring type.. But after a while i trusted him but one day, he came in my room and cried his eyes out, he said someone stole her, and i found out it was quill. I tried getting answers out of her but nothing.. But now i found her and will keep her, i dont want to give her to james.. She might get kidnap again and i dont want that.." He frowned..

The frown disapeared and replaced a growl "if you ever mentioned this to anyone... Ill find you sans and i will never regret my decision..." He cackeld and left his laughter echoing until it was no more..

I shivered and scared at the same time.. Questions suddenly poppd everywhere, should i tell red?, or save her myself, or just leave her... I shook my head, no i cant do that... Ill think about this tomorrow...

Nobody's POV
What sans didnt notice there was someone watching them "huh...." They left in the shadows and went to follow mike, they saw him went into a room, so they followed him. They peeked inside and saw a cat chained up 'poor kitten..' They though, and took a picture and left quickly passing by the principals office but sadly got hit when the door opened...

"Of im sorry!" The pricipal tried helping them but ran off "huh strange wasnt it?" He asked the kitten he was holding.

Every since fire got lost, rain didnt want to play anymore or even eat..

Everyone is so worried for her.

The principal sighed and forgotten about the student who got hit by his door, he went to the elavetors and waited.

Time skip

I was at sans and quiins door and knocked, i heard slight footsteps and the door opening there stood sans, in his pj's and is holding a book it said "how to pretend your reading" (A/N: if you get the references, ilysm) he noticed rain and extended his arms, giving mr. Zero the signal to hand rain to him.

They both waved goodbye and the principal walked off.

He was walking back until someone grabbed his sleeve, dragging him near a dark corner.

The person covered his hand and took out a photo from their pocket.

"I know where the cat is"

----------------------------------------------------

End of chapter! Hope you guys enjoy, sorry if its short ^^', im sorry that i havent been updating! Im just to busy with projects (not school projects, just my own projects)

So ill try updating tomorrow if im not busy!

Well i hope you little kittens enjoyed this chapter.

Bye!! MY LITTLE MUFFIN BASKETS!