celebrity crush pt.1

You're an famous actress/singer/dancer (you pick). You are the VMA' s and you're being interviewed by Teen Vogue.

I: So, Y/N I have a few questions for you so people can get to know you better.
Y/n: Okay. Ask away.
I: How did you feel when people started to noticed you in public?
Y/n: it's was amazing. I love my fans and it's fun to talk to them. I don't the 'F' word but they always say "Y/N, your famous." And I'm like no I'm not
I: I feel you girl. Who is your celebrity crush?
Y/n: I have a few but top 3 are Caleb McLaughlin, Karan Brar & John Stamos. Caleb being at the top.
I: Speaking of Caleb, he's behind us right now.
Y/n: Imma try to get his attention.
*walks to Caleb*
C: ohh, hey guys.
I: wow! Y/n,
Caleb said hey, how are you feeling right now?
Y/n: I'm fine, but I want his number so I'll be right back.

I go to get Caleb's phone number and he gives it to me. He follows me on Instagram as well.

*time skip*

I: Okay a lot happened in one interview. I guess I should have expected that with y/n. See you guys later on Google searches featuring Y/N and a special guest.

Caleb and I talk before the award show starts and I tell him that I have a crush on him. He didn't say anything or do anything.

The show starts and I announce the winner for best tv drama series.

Y/n: And.. The winner for best tv drama is.... STRANGER THINGS !!

Caleb, Millie, Sadie, David, Winona and Joe come up to the stage. I hand the award to Joe and I hug everyone. When I got to Caleb, he held my hand for part of joe' s speech. I almost screamed I was so happy

We head backstage and get drinks and snacks until they say the nominees for my category.

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson announce the winner and nominees for the best female actress.

The Rock: Your nominees for Best Female Actress are Millie Bobby Brown, Sally Hawkins, Y/f/n Y/l/n, & Anya Joy

The Rock: The winner for Best Female Actress is, my bestie my heart and soul, Y/f/n Y/l/n!!

I hug everyone before I get on stage. I accepted the award and hug the life out of Dwayne.

Y/n: umm... I don't have a speech because I thought I was going to lose but I will always write in just In case next time but I wanted to say thank you for the Support and love through my journey here.
*starts crying*
Im still learning the ropes. To the kids at home never give up, I was just like up at a point in my life, be hopeful and never let dreams be dreams. I love you guys.

I go back to the Stranger Things cast and I hug Millie as i finish crying. I love that they are here for me and I never met them before today.