confessions

WARNING: TALK OF SCHOOL

I'm kinda over caleb because school starts tomorrow and I have to do my best but during my down time I will try and write chapters. I take 5-10 minute breaks during my study time for basic test but for essays I only study the classes I'm struggling with so I wont fail. i should have at least an hour of down time. 

WARNING: FAN FIC SHORT IMAGINE

Caleb and Y/N were driving to the bowling alley when y/n's favorite song came on. Caleb laughed as she tried to hit high notes and failed, Caleb pulls out his phone and starts to record and take picture of her making a fool of herself.

"Yes, queen. Hit the HiGh NoTeS." Caleb said   "James Charles is choking. Beyonce who? MARIAH WhAt? They are all dead." Y/n said

Caleb posts the video 

Therealcalebmclaughlin : This silly ID10T

gaten comments "ha ha this is so funny omg i almost spit out my venti caramel frappuccino with non fat coconut milk exactly 2 1/2 cups of sugar with 4 chocolate drizzles, 6 1/2 pumps of caramel drizzle, 3 espresso shots mixed in, extra whip cream, as well as birthday cake pop mixed in with a bit of strawberries on top, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, pump of vanilla, one pump of hazelnut, banana slices mixed in, chocolate shavings coating the bottom, cinnamon dolce and just a pinch of matcha powder." 

Y/n Replies with "Tryna make moves Got milk, bitch? Got beef? (got beef?) Got steak, ho? Got cheese? (got it) Grade A ho, not lean (not lean) Got me A1, sauce please. These heifers got nothin' on me. Steaks high, need a side of collard greens. Cash rules everything around me (everything around me) Ice C.R.E.A.M, ice C.R.E.A.M (ice cream) You a calf, bitch, you my daughter (you my daughter)I ain't bothered (I ain't bothered) get slaughtered (get slaughtered)Got the methane, I'm a farter (woo)With my farmer (woo) McDonald (woo) And they feed me real good, it's a honor (it's a honor) Philly cheesesteak all in that order (in that order) Chili cheese fries as a starter (as a starter)Got the steroids keeping me stronger (strong)"

Finn replies to Y/n reply with " I don't really care about what they say I'mma come back like a boomerang Won't let the haters get their way I'mma come back like a boomerang Ooh, ooh, whoa, ah x3 I'mma come back like a boomerang Ooh, ooh, whoa, ah x3 I'mma, I'mma come back They can keep talking their talk But I'mma keep walking my walk And I won't hear a sound Yeah, they're just trying to see If they can get the best of me Well, not this time around Talk to the phone Like they're all alone Hide behind the screen 'Cause they're just so mean But we don't play it like that We don't even fight back"