The Kiss

As we walked out of the movie theatre, Kian let go of my hand before anybody else noticed. We al got in the car, and drove home. When we got home, it was about 11pm so i said goodnight to everyone and gave them all a hug. Sam and Jc seemed to hug me the longest. But it was cute. :)

I walked into my room, took off my shirt and pants, put on PJ's, then went into the bathroom to take off my mascara. Suddenly i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned, to see Sam. 

"Uh hey..sam"

"Hey..gorgeous. I just wanted to know how your doing" He whipered into my ear.

"Im good" I smiled.

"Can i make you great?"

"Uh yeah sure" I smiled again.

He turned me around, grabbed my waist, pulled me closer to him, and planted his lips onto mine. The kiss was passionate and warm. I smiled.

"How's that for your first night at the O2L house?" He asked me.

"Amazing" I said and i smiled again.

*knock knock*

"Uh shit, g...go" I said as he ran into my closet and shut the doors.

I opened the door to find Ricky standing there. 

"Whats up?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing. Just about to go to bed so i can get up early and vog tommorow" I said with a smile.

"Oh nice...Um i just thought i heard some noices, but i guess not." He replied.

"Oh yeah haha nothing's goin on up here" 

"Well, get some rest" He said.

"Dont worry, i will." 

I shut the door after ricky left and sam came tumbling out of the closet. 

"Dayummnn what do u keep in there?" He asked.

I chuckled, "Just my clothes and recording stuff."

"OK well i dont want you to stay up too late ok?" 

"OK. But um sam?" 

"Yeah?"

"Do you maybe wanna, sleep in my room tonight? Its my first night in the O2L house and things can be kind of sca-" He cut me off with a passionate kiss.

"Of course i will babe." He said and smiled.

I locked my door, layed into bed next to sam, and cuddled into his chest. I could feel his rosy red cheeks against my forhead as he layed it on there. 

"I ... uh...love u" I said nervously.

"I love you too gorgeous" He said with a smile.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

------------------------------

I woke up to knocking on my door. I tried to get up, but sam wouldnt let me. Instead, he cuddled me closer into him. 

"But babe, the door, someones kno-"

"It can wait." He said and kissed my lips softly.

The knocking continued, so i had to pry myself out of Sam's arms. I opened the door.

"Morning" Ricky said as he stood at the door.

"Goodmorning ricky picky" I said.

"Hey have you seen sam anywhere? I havnt see him since yester-.....Oh i see" He said as he noticed Sam cuddled up into my bed asleep. Man he looked so cute when he slept.

"Uhhh.." I paused.

"Nah its fine. I just wanted to make sure he was ok." Ricky replied.

"Yeah he's great. So anyways im gonna make a vlog and a video today, soo catch up with ya later dude?" I said.

"Yeah sounds great" He smiled and left my room.

"Babe, wake up." I said to sam.

He smiled and said " No. Lay with me here forever."

"You know i cant..besides, you know I gotta make my video anyways. Im gonna do a vlog and a 'My first' type of video.

"Ok fine."

I pulled out my camera.

"WHATS UP GUYYYSSS?! How are you today? Julia here! Today, im going to be doing a 'My first' tag and i have a very special guest with me today. Everybody, say hello to Sam Pottorff. He's my bestfriend! Anyways, lets get started with this video  :)" I swooshed my hands into the screen, and the camera happened to die on me.

"Ugh" I said.

"Its ok babe, more time for us" He winked.

We leaned in to kiss. His lips were so warm and soft. Then i heard a creak from the door opening. It was Kian.

______________________________________________

AHHHH SORRY! I KNOW I KNOW! BUT ALSO IM SORRY IF THERES ANY MISTAKES! AND I HAVE GREAT IDEAS COMING FOR THE STORY! SO LET ME KNOW IF YOUUUUU HAVE ANY IDEAS! AND ONE MORE THING, SORRY IF ITSS SHORT OR SEEMS SHORT! I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER I PROMISE! ANYWAYS, SATY BEAUTIFUL LOVEES!! <3