Please Dont Go

(Recapping the recent chapter)

-

"Sam, she's asking for you"' The nurse called.

"I'll see you in a bit. I love you." He kissed me, then went into the room.

Some girl came out. She looked my age.

"Hi, im Julia, whats your name?"

She didnt answer me.

"Um ok...So you must be his sister?"

"No, and that kiss wasnt even real."She snapped at me.

"Excuse me?"

She just walked away, and sat down.

Sam came out after a while. 

"Sam, can we talk outside please?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Who is that? The one with the blonde hair."

"Oh um thats nobody." He said nervously.

"Obviously its somebody. Who is that? She our kiss 'wasnt even real'. Who is she?"

No answer.

"Sam?"I yelled.

"She's....my ex-girlfriend"

-

(Modern Day)

-

"Ex- girlfriend? What the hell is your ex doing here??" I said furiously to Sam.

"Well her and my mom used to be hardcore BFF's, and even though we broke up, they still are. Her name is Camila"

There was a silent pause. The a huge sigh from me. I turned around and walked away back to the hospital.

Sam grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Wait"

"What Sam?"

He pulled me as close as he could torwards him and kissed me. Right now, was like me and him against the world. Its always been that way, but now, it feels like there is no world. Its just me and him.

---2 Weeks later---

Sam's mom is feeling better. Much better. We stayed with her for a few days, then came back to my place. Sam's moving in with me, and today we have to go get my furniture that i ordered from iKEA. I kept forgetting. Its been ready for like a week now.

After we picked up the furniture, we came home, set it all up, and started decorating.

I put pictures all around my mirror, decorated my bed with an LA comforter, and my walls got painted mint green. Everything got decorated too, and we decorated the guest room too.

When everything was finished, we sat down and took a break.

"Looks nice" Sam said.

"'Yeah, it does. And im proud" I said with a smile. "Imma go grab an Arizona out of the fridge"

He grabbed my waist as i tried getting up, and yanked me back.

"Sam!" I screamed.

He started laughing, then started tickling me.

"SAM NOOOO"  I screamed once again.

He started laughing and finally stopped. I was out of breath and laying on his lap.

"Ugh" I grunted.

"Cmon have some fun babe!"

There was a knock at the door.