Together

---Fast Forward to the next day---

I cant even wait for Sam to come over tonight! He did hurt me, but i still miss him like crazy, and i believe in second chances. 

I decided to go get some lunch with Trevor since it was his final day before going back on tour. He decided to stay one extra day. 

To: TrevaThaSlaya

Hey, i know its your last day, and we havnt hungout much. So do you wanna go get some lunch and hangout for a little bit?

From: TrevaThaSlaya

Yeah sounds like fun! Panera @ 1?

To: TrevaThaSlaya

Yeah sounds great! Cant wait!!!

Today was gonna be great! All i know, is that i get to be happy again. This is my chance.

---Forward to 6pm---

It was fun when i went with Trev. Oh shit. I looked at my phone and it was already 6!? Sam's supposed to be here at 8!

I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth, then got dressed. Whenever im in front of Sam, i dont need to impress him because were always, us. If that makes any sense. So i threw on my black leggings with my red OBEY crop top. I didnt need shoes on since we were just staying at my place, but incase we left, i put on my white hightop converse. Then i put on some light foundation and mascara. Finally, i left my hair down and 'set it free'.

By the time i was done, it was done, it was only 7, so i decided to go grab some Arizona's from the store. When i got there, i grabbed the Arizona's and turned around to find Jc.

No dont see me. Cmon keep walking. Dont see me-.

"Hey Julia"

Dammit.

"Um hey Jc"

"What're ya doing shopping for Arizona's?" He asked.

"Oh ya know, just um.." Should i tell him? No no no its not right. I cant. "Just um stalking up for winter" I nervously chuckled.

"Well, do you want to hangout? Maybe tonight cuz-"

"No i cant..um i mean no...im going to visit..my um...i mean im going to visit my aunt in Santa Monica. Sorry, mabe next time." I stuttered as i walked away.

"Ok well see you later"

"Yeah bye" I said.

I bought some candy and Arizona's, then left. When i got back home, it was 7:45. Woah. Time went by quickly. He wasnt here yet so i set it all up. He started to pull up and i hid behind the door.

He knocked on the door 3 times, but i didnt answer. All i did was leave it unlocked.

He slowly pushed it open.

"Julia?" He started to walk in.

I ran up behind him silently, and jumped on his back, the nwhispered into his ear, "Call me babe"

"Holy shit! You scared the crap outta me!!! "

We both started laughing as he threw me on the bed and started tickling me. 

"BABE NO STOP-"I screamed and he finally stopped.

"I love you" He whispered.

"Mhm.." I started to walk away.

"Say it.."

"Nope" I smirked.

"Say it...or else.."

"Or else what?" I teased him.

"Or else" He jumped up and started to chase me down the hall. He eventually caught up with me and started tickling me.

"OOKKKKK OKOKOKOKOK FINE FINE FINE I.LOVE.YOU" I screamed again.

We both fell on the floor laughing.

"Im thirsty.." He whined.

"Well, last one to the fridge is a rotten egg.."I winked and ran to the fridge.

I grabbed an Arizona , popped it open, and got some on my nose because i hiccuped. 

He walked up to me and kissed it off me nose.

We were both of out breath stil. Especially me.

We leaned against the counter while he put his hands around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck. Our foreheads were touching.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too" I said back.

We smiled then heard a knock on the door.

"Sam go into my room hurry" I yell-whispered.

I went to the door, and opened it.

Jc.

"Um what are you doing here Jc?"

"I just.." He tried grabbing me and kissing me.

I pushed him away. "Jc stop. "You need to leave"

"But-"

"Jc. Go. And dont come back..for a while..please.."

He left and i closed the door. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What was that about?" Sam said as he walked out of the room.

"Jc helped me when nobody else did. Ricky did too. And i basically pushed them out of my life. Im such a fck up"

"No you are not! You are doing what you think is right! Now, cmon, lets go eat some candy and watch movies ok? This weekend, is just about you..and me..."

________________________________________________________________________

This is a very short chapter that i decided to write because i have some drama coming up in the story weekend. Sooooo....... theres a lot coming!! Will they stay together? Will they break apart?? SO MUCH DRAMAAAA!!!!!!!! ILY! <3