Nothing To Say

I woke up and Sam wasnt here. Holding me. In his arms. Where could he be?

I walked downstairs and smelt...mmmm...pancakes. My favorite! I ran up behind Sam, and grabbed his waist. 

"Morning babe"

He smiled, " Morning Beautiful"

"So any plans for today?" I asked.

"I figured..maybe we could go swimming with the guys today? And you could invite Andrea and Jenn?"

"Sounds great" I nodded and headed upstairs after i finished eating.

I threw on my newest bathing suit i got from Forever 21. It was a pink and blue lace top with frilly's and white bottoms. After that, i threw on a bathing suit cover and went down the hall to the bathroom to take down my hair. I never swam with it up.

"Ready babe?" He asked me.

"Yeah" Everyone was already outside and in the pool.

"Um who's that?" I pointed over to some random girl sitting on the edge of the pool. She gave me a dirty look.

"She's connor's new girlfriend. And she basically controls him." Sam said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh.."

"Jenn, Andrea!!!" I screamed. I had no idea they were already here.

"Dude, i missed you guys so much!" I was so excited.

"We missed you too! What hell Jules? We needa catch up!" Jenn said.

"Yeah! Slumber party tonight at my house?" Jenn said again.

"Hell yeah!" Andrea and i said at the same time.

We all started laughing and jumped in. I was now in between Kian and Ricky. They both smiled. 

"Hey guys whats up?"I asked them as i gave them hugs under water. Ricky grabbed my butt and Kian seemed to notice.

"Dude, you should really back off and lay low because you know how Sam is with this kind of stuff.." He whispered to Ricky. Ricky grunted and swam away.

After about an hour, i noticed Sam wasnt in the pool. I got out and looked around for him. 

Then i walked upstairs thinking he would be in his room. I heard noises. As in talking. 

"No she'll never know." The voice said.

I almost opened the door, but instead, i stood there and listened through it. The voice sounded familiar.

Sam.

"Are you sure she wont know about this?" The girl replied.

"Yeah i promise. Your my one and only. Come here babe." Sam said.

I knocked on the door.

"Uh uh uh uh i mean uh no wait no i mean come in" Sam hesitantly said.

"Who were you just talking to?" I said sternly.

"Uh what are you talking about? I wasnt talking to n-"

"Yes! Yes you were! Who's your 'one and only'?" I put my fingers up to do air quotes.

"Nobody baby you are!" He got up and came over to me. He tried to grab my hand. I let go and pushed him away.

"NO SAM. THATS NOT TRUE. I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TO HER. YOU SAID SHE WAS YOUR ONE AND ONLY" I started yelling. 

All of a sudden, Connor's girlfriend came bursting out of the closet. "You told me she would never know!!!! What the hell Sam? Were through! Have fun with her!" She stormed out.

"And ya know what, we are too. How could you do this to me Sam???!!! I loved you and i thought you loved me??? I just...need time to process this... Bye..." I grabbed some clothes, shoes, and some makeup. Then i walked into the living tearing up.

I walked over to Connor, "Im so sorry. You deserve so much better." I said as i started crying.

"Woah woah who's ass do i need to kick?" Andrea said as she got up.

I started crying even more and more now. Ricky came over to me and hugged me tightly. 

"Do you still want to stay with me and Jenn tonight? And maybe sorta possiby the next few days?" Andrea giggled at the last part she said.

"Yeah please." I sniffled.

"Can i please come too? Atleast just for tonight?? She needs some company when you two are asleep. Is that ok?" Ricky asked them.

"Im fine with that, but ask Julia. Its her decision now." They all looked at me.

"Um yeah i would like that." I put on a little smile.

"Ok good lets go." Andrea, Jenn, Ricky, and I started to walk out the door.

Sam grabbed my arm and turned me around. 

"Please jules just let me-" I stopped him.

"I have nothing, NOTHING to say to you. And for the record, dont call me Jules. Only my friends can do that." I yanked my arm from his grip, walked out the door, shut it, and got in the car. I sat in the back with Ricky while Jenn and Andrea sat up front.

On the car ride to Jenn and Andrea's place, I layed my head down onto Ricky's lap and fell asleep. I soon woke up to Ricky carrying me inside.

"No Ricky, its ok. You dont have to do that. Im fi-" He cut me off.

"No, i want to." He then smiled at me.

We both walked over to the spare bedroom.

"Here, sleep in here, and ill sleep on the couch. Goodnight." Ricky said.

"Um Ricky. Wait." I stopped him.

"Yeah?"

"Well, um, i feel kind of lonely and kind of...ya know...scared...will you possibly sleep with me tonight?" He smiled after i said that.

"Yeah of course." He then took off his shirt and pants so now all he was wearing was boxers. I didnt mind. I watched him climb into bed as i snuggled my head into his chest.

I felt his arms wrap around me. His muscles were just so...muscular. It was amazing. His chest was warm and loving. 

Ya know, I think i could get used to this... 

And with that, i drifted off to sleep..

___________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS SO THIS TOOK ME 2-3 HOURS TO TYPE SO MY FINGERS HURT. LOL. WELL IM LOST FOR IDEAS AND IM NOT SURE WHERE TO GO NEXT. SO HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY BY THE WAY! OR HAPPY REGULAR DAY! DEPENDS ON WHEN YOUR READING THIS. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW ABOUT THEM AND I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO CONCLUDE THEM!  I LOVE YOU! STAY BEAUTIFUL LOVEES!

P.S. I SUGGEST TWO BOOKS. ONE IS CALLED "CHANCES" AND ITS A KIAN LAWLEY FANFIC. (THERES ALSO A #2) THEN THE OTHER BOOK IS CALLED "STAY CLOUDY(THERES ALSO A #2)

AND THOSE BOOKS ARE NOT MINE, BUT THEY ARE SOME PERSONAL FAVORITES THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN. ANYWAYS, GOODNIGHT BECAUSE ITS 1 IN THE MORNING FOR ME. HAHA BYEEEEE