Sorry Not Sorry

(Nobody chose anything so i decided to do #2: Sam gets mad  bcause he doesnt want the secret out, so she goes to Kian for comfort)

 Then i came up behind him...

I Tapped his shoulder, and he turned around. The look on his face didnt seem very happy.

"Why are u here?" He whispered to me.

Before i could say anything, he turned around and started talking to the crowd.

"Everybody, this is my um... she's my um... step sist...errrr. Yeah my step sister. This is my step sister. Her name is uh Pepper. So everyone, say hello to my sister Pepper!"

I faked a smile, waved goodbye, and walked off stage. Kian realized i was crying, and ran to give me a hug.

"Shh shh its ok. Its all gonna be ok. He just cares about you ok?"

-Kian's POV-

I tried calming Julia down as much as i could. Man, she looked so adorable when she cried. Im single now, but i know she still loves Sam.

"Thanks Kian" She said as she sniffled and dug her head into my shoulder. 

"Oh yeah, Congrats on finally graduating high school!!!" I told her.

"Thanks Kian. I really apreciate everything you've done. And im sorry about you and Andrea-" I cut her off.

"Hey listen, dont worry about it." I carefully set my hand on her cheek and stroked her hair while our eyes met, Nobody saw us but i dont care if they did or didnt.

-Julia's POV-

Damn, Kian's eyes are fricken gorgeous.

"Thanks" He chuckled.

"Um..did i just say that outloud?" I asked him.

"Haha yeah"

I wonder what else ive said.

There was a minute of silence. I asked him a question to break the silence.

"Can you please give me a ride home? Unless you have to go back with the guys and unpack then thats fine too-" He cut me off.

"Dont worry about it. I can take you home. Just lemmy tell Ricky atleast ok?"

"Ok"

I waited in the car till Kian came out.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah" He smiled at me.

Why the hell is he so adorable. Wait. Why am i thinking this. No. Im supposed to love Sam. But Kian is just so...- No stop it. Ugh.

On the ride back to my appartment, Kian i started holdng hands. I grabbed his first though. 

We arrived at my appartment, and Kian dropped me off.

"Thank you.. Again" I said.

"Yeah no problem. Anytime. Really, anytime you need me, ill be here for you."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, but his phone started ringing just as we were about to kiss.

"Umm i should probably get that"

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered it.

-Kian's POV-

My phone started ringing just as we were about to kiss. Frick.

I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Dude, where are you, and where the hell is Julia?"

It was Sam. Julia must've overheard us, because she started tearing up and shaking her head no.

"Im at Taco Bell, and Julia um..told me she was going home because you couldnt be a man and confess to everyone that you guys are dating. "

"Are you kidding me? I tried protecting her-"

"Sam, i have to go. Dont apologize to me...."

I hung up and turned back around to face Julia.

-Julia's POV-

When Kian turned back around and faced me, i rushed up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. 

We smiled, then faced eachother.

"Goodnight" He said to me.

"Goodnight" I smiled back.

 I walked back inside and my phone was buzzing on and off constantley. 

From: Alex >:(

Remember what i told you 2 weeks ago? Better watch your back Julianna. Im coming for you. Sooner than you even know. ;)

My heart started pounding fast. I turned my phone off and put it on the table. I sat there in my pajamas.

10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. It scared the shit out of me. I walked over to the door. And opened it. There was a man standing there in a black suit with a hockey mask on.

He grabbed me and put my face to a rag. Immediatley, i Blacked out.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry not sorry. Well, i just wanted to announce, that this book is FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well atleast part 1.... ;)

Book 2 will come at 600 reads.....

ILYGSFM!!!! MUAH <3!!!