Why

"Ricky what the hell are you doing here?"

Jc satup and looked at us.

"Can we please talk? I rea-"I stopped him.

"No. All i need right now, is space. And my bestfriend." I looked over and winked at Jc. He smirked at me.

"Just please listen to me Julia. Please"

"Ricky, Sam cheated on me and now you? No i cant do this right now. I really just need some time and space."

"Well will you be back to the O2L house, or are you leaving forever?" He asked.

"I will be back because its my 'second family' but i really just need some space Ricky. From almost everybody. And this isnt right. Im not supposed to date you guys are too good for me. Im supposed to be just another fan. Im supposed to ask for a picture with you. Not to live with you. This is insane. It doesnt even feel real. I just...really need some space Ricky. Im sorry but you need to go."

"Wait julia" I shut the door. 

I turned to Jc and started to tear up. He walked torwards me and put his hands around my waist.

"No dont cry please. Tears dont deserve you. You're way too amazing. You-"

"Jc"

"Yeah?"He said.

"Is it true you're the one who found me first out of O2L? You used to be one of my biggest fans? Cuz-" He stopped me with a kiss.

He blushed as he let go of me and walked away. "Am i wrong for saying yes?"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him torwards me. "No, you arent wrong. You're perfectly right."

We leaned into eachother and our foreheads touched. We stood there next the hotel window. Staring into eachother's eyes. 

"I know you need some space, but just tell me one thing. Tell me you wont ever let me go."

"I wont Jc" I said as i pulled him closer to me and leaned in and kissed him. 

We got hungry so we put some real clothes on and left to go to Taco Bell.

We ordered the usual:

me- 2 Doritos Locos Tacos, 1 Baja freeze, and 1 burrito

Jc- same order

After we got our food, we ate it in the car and finally arrived back to the hotel. We took off our clothes and i put Jc's shirt back on. 

After we got settled in, i cuddled into him and we drifted off to sleep.

--morning--

I woke up and Jc was sitting at the end of my bed.

"Morning sunshine" He didnt bother turning around to look at me when i said that.

"Jc? Whats wrong?"

He was holding my phone in his hand."Who's this?"

"What are you talking about?" I grabbed the phone and read the message.

From: Unknown

Message: I wish you best of luck ;) -Unknown *file attachment*

It was a picture of me and Jc kissing.

He got on twitter and his phone was blowing up with notifications.

------

"#JJULIA? EW. NO."

"THEY DONT DESERVE YOU! YOU HURT SAM AND NOW RICKY?"

"WOW YOU WHORE! WERENT YOU JUST WITH RICKY AND THEN SAM BEFORE THAT?"

"Why re you with Jc? EW you guys dont belong together"

"Jc better watch out. She goes through guys like shoes. Wow."

-------

"Jc? How do they know?" I panicked.

"Somebody hacked my twitter and posted a picture of us kissing. I dont even know how that happened." He said angrily.

"Jc please calm down. We'll figure this out. Together."

'Alright fine. lets hangout together today. How bout we go to Disneyland? Please? We can just hope and pray it'll be ok, ok?"

"Ok" He said nervously.

We threw on some nice clothes and left.

When we got there, we got in and everybody decided to stare. I got criticized by so many people when i was walking. 

---

"Wow. Better watch out Jc. She's not the smart type."

"Ew"

"Whore"

"Stupid"

"Hella dumb"

"Your momma wouldnt be proud"

"Ricky, Sam, and especially Jc deserves better"

"You shouldnt be here"

"You dont deserve them"

---

I couldnt take this anymore.

"Jc, i cant do this. Its not going anywhere but bad. Can we please go back to the hotel. Im so sorry." I started to cry.

A fan ran up to me and hugged me because she saw me crying. "Are you ok? Im so sorry for all the hate thats happening! You guys are perfect for eachother! Im not quite sure if this is the right time, but can i please have a picture? Im so sorry its just that im a huge fan of both of you and-"

"Yeah..no..i mean yeah its all good. Anything for my fans." We smiled and took a picture. 

"Um if you ever need anyone to talk to, im here for you ok? I know we just met and all, but im always here for you ok? Heres my number. Bye!" She handed me her number and left.

We walked back to the hotel room and constantly got harrased by rude comments and papparazzi. 

We stood outside the hotel room and i stared into his eyes, "Jc im so sorry" 

"Its ok beautiful. You didnt do anything wrong. Lets just go to bed. Its already midnight"

"OK. But um Jc?" I said to his as he started walking through the door.

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me." I pulled him torwards me and kissed him very passionatley. 

He smiled under our kiss then we walked inside. 

We snuggled together for the last time in that hotel before hitting the road the next morning.

________________________________________________________________________

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if its all happening so quickly, ive just been kind of busy. I will update whenever i have the chance. And honestly, i have no clue where this story is going. SOOOO....ILY GUYS! KEEP VOTING!!!