Diamond

I woke up with in Sam's arms tightly wrapped around me. I managed to pry myself from his arms before he woke up. I went to the closet, grabbed some ripped jeans and an ambercrombie tanktop, then walked downstairs. I dont even understand why i woke up this early at 4am. All i know is that i couldnt go back to sleep so i decided id go to the store and buy stuff to make breakfast. 

At the store, i did a vlog.

"Hey guys! Yes yes, ive seen ALL your tweets lately! And i like the ship name #JAM. Its pretty good." I smiled. "So today im doing a vlog because i havnt done one for quite some time now. But besides that fact, im here in Wal-mart at 4am because i couldnt fall back asleep. My plan is to make the boys breakfast, then take all of them somewhere fun and exciting! Maybe the mall, maybe the beach, i dont know, but it'll be fun. Thats all the vlogging ill do in Wal-mart, but i will be vlogging later to add to the video! Sooooo see you guys soon!" I closed the camera and continued shopping. I bent down to grab a carton of eggs. I got back up and glanced down the aisle. Alex was standing there. I blinked my eyes twice, and he was gone.

I quickly panicked and walked away to check out. The whole car ride home, i kept thinking about how Alex was at the store. Well atleast i thought he was. I got home and started cooking. The boys were still asleep. I called Andrea and Jenn, and asked if they would like to come over for a collab video. They agreed but got all pissy because it was now 5am. I finished making breakfast by 7am. And yes it took two hours to make ham,bacon,eggs,and pancakes for 5 guys(including myself). 

I grabbed the camera, and walked into each of the guys' rooms. One by one, i jumped on their bed and yelled, "GET UP! CMON WAKEY WAKEY WE GOTTA BIG DAY TODAY CMON MOVE IT MOVE IT!"

And one by one they got up. Except Sam. 

"Cmon babe, get up! I made breakfast and everything! I have a huge day planned for you and the boys!" I yelled as he growled. "Hmf fine. I'll have fun and the guys will too without you." I said as i rolled of the bed, got up, and started walking out the door.

He suddenly grabbed my waist and yanked me back onto the bed.

"Oh no your not. I dont think so." He smirked as he winked at me. He pulled me close to him and we kissed for about five minutes before going downstairs. Somehow, i got that on camera.

We walked downstairs and said goodmorning to everyone. When we all finished eating, they thanked me and we got into the car. I was driving. Jenn let me borrow her mom's minivan so we basically all fit.

"Where too?" They all asked.

"Somewhere were bound to be the future badasses and our journey continues as we live this non-humble life filled with joy and happiness" I yelled out the window of the car.

"Amen!"

"Preach!"

"Hallelujah!"

We all laughed. When we arrived, everyone piled out one by one. But everyone was tumbling out since they were blindfolded.

"So NOW are you gonna tell us what this place is?" Kian whined.

"Yes yes fine. Ladies and Gentlemen, i give you, Disneyland. The most magical place on earth!"

Everybody took off their blindfolds, and smiled widly. 

"THIS IS AMAZING!!!" We all thought. 

"So i figured we could split into groups?I'll go with Sam, Andrea with Kian, Connor with Jenn, and Jc with Ricky. Alright guys, meet up at Magic Mountain is two hours OK?"

"Ok" They all said.

"Where to first babe?" I asked Sam.

"I dont know. Up to you.." He kissed my cheek softly

"Well, its our 1 month anniversary so...maybe we could, ya know, do something romantic? Like go eat dinner somewhere nice?"

"Sounds good." He kissed my forehead and we walked hand in hand all throughout Disneyland.

When everybody met up, we walked together to get some food. Plus we even met a couple of fans so it was pretty cool. Then we left at about 8pm. I dropped everyone else off at home and changed. I told Sam to wait in the car so i could go change since he didnt want to.

I walked into the house and told everyone where i was going and why i was going there. When i went through my closet, i grabbed my white lace skater dress with the sweetheart neck-line. Then, i threw on my moms pearl necklace she gave to me 3 years ago. After that, i did my makeup, curled my hair, and walked downstairs to hug everyone.

When i hugged Ricky, he grabbed my butt and i grabbed his after. I looked up at him and he said "Have fun boo" And smiled.

"Thanks i will. And dont party too hard Ricky Picky. Ill be back soon." I winked at him. I walked out the door and got into the car. 

"Damn who's that beautiful freak?" He winked at me.

"Shut up" I smirked at him.

We arrived at the resturant.

"Table for two?" The guy asked.

"Um no actually i have a reservation for um..." I mumbled.

"For who mam?"

"For um...Mr. and Mrs. Pottorff" I blushed.

"Oh yes, here we are. Right this way please." The waiter offered. We followed.

"Hm..Mr. and Mrs. Pottorff you say?" He winked as we sat in our booth.

"Yeah. Kinda catchy dont ya think?" I said.

"Yeah"He smiled.

After we ordered our food, we taked for a little bit.

"So um, i know that one month, isnt that long to be together, but i felt we've been together for so long! You are amazing and your the best girlfriend i could ever ask for! I love you sososososososoososososoososososooso much! Thats why, i got you this.." He said as he pulled out a diamond heart-shape necklace.

I started to tear up. "Oh my gosh! Sam! You didnt have too! Its amazing!"

"Your right. I didnt have to. But i wanted to because your amazing and i love you"

"Thank you so much! I love you too! Words cant express how happy i am!"

This night, was perfect...just like Sam.

___________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! IT IS CURRENTLY MIDNIGHT!! AHH IT TOOK ME FOUR HOURS TO WRIGHT THIS CHAPTER AND THE CHAPTER "#JAM". I'VE BEEN THINKING OF SO MANY IDEAS, AND I HAVE SOME REALLY REALLY GOOD CHAPTERS COMING UP! STAY TUNED AND I LOVE YOU! STAY BEAUTIFUL LOVEES!