31.Visit One .

That stung. I refused to take it to heart. There was so much anger boiling up inside me.

It's just my emotion.

It's just my brain.

I can't help who I am.

I stifled a laugh, clenching my jaw. "What did the text say?" Kevin spoke, calm but scared. "Bullshit." I laughed, throwing him the phone. It felt good to laugh at it. In fact, I hadn't even laughed in forever.

"Autumn." He said, carefully. "He IS A FUCKING LIAR. THIS ISNT OKAY." He slammed his fist down on the bed. I climbed on top of him, sure to be careful of his bullet wound. "It's so cute when you're mad." I giggled, rubbing my nose against his.

He winced and chuckled, and cracked a smile. I rolled off of him, laying next to him interlocking our fingers underneath the comforter. "Lets start then." I smiled. He pulled my back against his stomach and put his face right next to my ear.

"I need to tell you this." He whispered. Shivers ran through my body as I felt his breath on my neck. "O-okay." I stuttered, in awe by the sudden ecstasy I felt.

"First off." Kevin sighed. 

***Flashback- Two weeks before getting shot***

Kevin's P.O.V.

I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone.

"Hey Autumn.." I typed. No...
"Ever since..."  I typed again. No..

"What's up?(: Well I was"

I heard a creak and stopped typing. "Hello?" I tried to peak around the corner of my opened bedroom door but saw nothing. And then he walked in. "What the fuck? Why are you in my house?" I sat up and studied his features. He looked my age, with a weaker build than me.

"Who are you?!" I said, dropping my phone.

"My name is Jason." He chuckled, walking closer to the foot of my bed. "Don't touch me, cause I have something important of yours." He sat down on the foot of my bed and laughed again. 

"Okay Kevin, come, sit." He patted the bed next to him, and I scooted to the edge and sat, uncomfortable and angry. I felt stiff, and was appalled. Why did Jason come to my house? I twiddled with my fingers and bounced my leg on the ground waiting for him to speak.

"Hold out your hand." He demanded. I hesitated. "HOLD OUT YOUR HAND." I jumped and shot my hand out like a poor kid begging for money. And there it was. The ring. I examined it and shot up, looking straight in his eyes. "WHERE IS AUTUMN?" My voice squeaked. "IF YOU HURT HER, I SWEAR-" He cut me off. "SHUT UP! ...Sit back down loverboy, I'm not done."

I sulked my way back to the spot, worried and afraid. "I took it off her table and replaced it with my own ring. She took your ring off and we had the sexiest make-out I've ever had with a girl. And I thought id grab it for a keepsake." He chuckled again. What a cocky prick! Everything in my head wanted me to lunge at him and strangle him, but I stayed calm, still searching for evidence.

"No, she wouldn't do that." I said in denial. He pressed his pocket knife against my head and whispered in my ear. "Her eyes were hazel-brown with that firey red passion burning in them. Hot stuff." He pulled away, laughing.

"Watch over her. Tell me everything she does from here on out or I'll kill her. That's a promise." He flipped his pocket knife, caught it, closed it, and slid it into his pocket in one slick move; simply an attempt to scare me.

Yeah, I was scared.

"Is that a yes, or do I have to kill you too?" He flicked his knife back out and I jumped. "No, not a problem..." I mumbled off. I wanted to bash his head in but what if he hurt Autumn?

***present day***

Autumn's P.O.V.

I was still in Kevin's arms and I was simply appalled and couldn't speak.

WOW I SUCK.

"Kevin, baby..." I turned around, breaking away from his enclosed arms and hugged him tightly. I wasn't expecting it, but I burst into tears, nuzzling myself into his right arm. "It's okay." He said, intertwining our fingers together again.