Prologue

Aizawa was inside the faculty room, boringly typing on his laptop. It was already late in the afternoon and most of the students already went home. Even though few teachers are inside the teacher's lounge, it was quiet. The only thing that can be heard are the small tappings on his laptop, the sound of the paper being flipped by the teachers and a yawn from All Might. He was about to left his chair to grab some water from the water dispenser when his phone vibrated. He took it from the table beside his laptop and opens it. It was Kaminari calling. He pressed the green button and place it on his ear.

"He-"

"Sensei! Big trouble! It's Jirou!" Kaminari screamed from the other line. Aizawa inched his phone from his ear and sighed.

"What about Jirou? Did you got the handouts?" He asked in a bored tone.

"Well, yeah, but that's not the problem here... Jirou, she... oh my God, please keep quiet for a moment!" He heard his student shushing someone from the phone and heard a heavy thing fall down. He wondered what kind of trouble did he get into this time.

"Anyway, Jirou turned into a kid! She was standing in front of my door earlier and when I came back, she became a child. Right now, she's making a huge mess in my room. What should I do?" He asked, his tone is filled with worry and fright.

"Keep her for the meantime."

"What?!"

The teacher adjusted his phone away from him again after the boy screamed. The blonde guy is making his teacher's eardrums suffer.

"Her family is out of town for the weekend. Today is Friday and they're leaving tomorrow morning so we can keep them from knowing her current situation. I'll just contact them and make an excuse as to why she can't come home for the night," he shifted his position from his seat because his legs are starting to feel numb. "I'll try to figure out the cause and you, take care of her. It won't take long, hopefully. I'll just contact you once I got some information regarding the possible cause of that."

"I see. Thank you. Then, I'm counting on you."

"Good luck on handling a kid," Aizawa ended the call and hung up. He stared at his phone and thought about what just happened.

He placed his phone oh his table when it rang again. It irritated him.

"Who is this-this time?" He huffed under his breath.

"Wait, wait, wait! Sensei, why does it have to be me?!" Kaminari cried as soon as Aizawa took the call.

"What?"

"Why do I have to take care of her? Can't the other girls take care of her instead?"

He sighed. "It's your problem. Don't pass it to anyone. And I'm helping so don't complain."

Kaminari sounds like he's about to protest again but he kept quiet.

"If that's all, I'm hanging up."

He didn't hear any response from his student but heard a laugh from a kid. He hangs up. He thought that the cause must be a quirk of someone and it's either they hit her accidentally or on purpose. He turned to his laptop and search for something that will help them solve this mystery.

ⓐⓝ

My first KamiJirou fanfic hooray!!!🙌😂
I'll be updating this book once I've completed the whole story. I'll try to finish it as fast as possible so you won't have to wait for long. That's all!