Chapter 1

Kaminari looks around his place. It was untidy earlier but turned messier after Jirou shrunk and invaded his room. He lets out an audible sigh and looks at the kid who is looking for foods from the refrigerator.

"What am I going to do with this?" He said to himself.

Let's have a small flashback from what happened earlier.

Kaminari was having a rough day. He's inside his bathroom for most of the time and he felt he lose lots of water inside his body. He felt really weak after several rounds in the toilet so he called his homeroom teacher and told him that he can't come to school. He drank medicine and it was around noon when he felt better. Diarrhea really sucks.

In the school after class, before Jirou could leave the classroom, Aizawa called her and told her to bring Kaminari some handouts. Hagakure and Yaoyorozu wanted to come along but Mina interrupted and told them that they should give them some time alone. And that leaves Earphone Jack alone on her way to her classmate's apartment. Aizawa told her the location so she hadn't had a hard time spotting his place. She clicked the doorbell but there's no response. She clicked again and the door swung open, revealing a pale-looking Kaminari.

"O-oh, Jirou, what's up?" He asked, his voice sounds so tired. He was grabbing his stomach with his one arm.

Jirou tilted her head. "You okay? You look much horrible. Anyway," she opens her bag and handed him a brown envelope. He took it and stared at it puzzlingly. Jirou answered before he could ask, "Those are hand-outs. Aizawa-sensei asked me to give it to you."

"Ah, I see. Thanks."

Jirou turned to leave. Kaminari was about to close the door when Jirou called him.

"Ah, I almost forgot. Kaminari-"

The blonde boy opened the door again, only to find a small version of Jirou Kyouka. At first, he thought that she was trying to prank him. But he looked at each side of the hallway and it's empty. His apartment is in the middle and there's no way she could leave already and hide in the stairs. He looked back at the kid. She was wearing Jirou's uniform which is too big for her, revealing her right shoulder. Kaminari was looking paler compared to earlier. The child faced him, her huge eyes were staring at him. She pointed her index finger at him which is covered with her long sleeve.

"Dumb face."

'This is Jirou, alright!' He thought.

He picked up the girl and her skirt and shoes that fell down which gotten bigger for her. Her panty was about to fall as well but it got stuck between her two feet. This made the boy crazy. He took her into his house and put her on his bed.

"Listen here, kid," he squatted and looked at the kid in the eye, raising his index finger near her face. "Don't leave this bed. And don't you dare touch anything. I'm just gonna call Aizawa-sensei to ask for help."

He left her and went to call his teacher when he heard a thud. He rushed back to check what happened. Jirou fell flat on her face. He went to her and helped her stand up.

"I did tell you to sit still, didn't I?"

She looks at him and rolled her eyes. Veins popped on Kaminari's forehead. This kid is starting to get on his nerves. Jirou saw some manga. She runs towards it but her panty hanging between her feet tripped her. She pushed herself up and ran again, this time, holding her lingerie up. Kaminari facepalmed. He seriously needs help. He lets the girl looked at the mangas while he called Eraser Head.

"It's your problem. Don't pass it to anyone. And I'm helping so don't complain."

He was going to bellyache again but was unable to reply after he saw his room in an utter horror.

"If that's all, I'm hanging up."

He heard several beeps after his teacher ended the call. His arm fell on his side, still holding his phone.

"This is the worst," he mumbled to himself.

Jirou is kneeling on the ground with a manga in front of her. She turns her attention from the girl drawn on the manga and then to Kaminari. "Hey, Dumb face!" She calls him and pointed at the girl in a bikini. "Do these types of girls dig you?"

He internally screamed. He didn't notice that she took one of those mangas of him. He rushed near her and furiously swipes away the book from her with a wild blush on his face.

"Don't touch this! And I have a name. It's Kaminari Denki, not Dumb face!"

"Dummynari Dorky?"

The blonde boy is getting infuriated. He can't believe that he will be taking care of this annoying midget for who knows how many days. He's ready to kick her out of his place if only not remembering about Eraser Head and his possible punishment if he did it. He sighs. He looks at the young girl. She looks like she's struggling with the huge clothes she is wearing. He scratches his head and finds for the stuffed toy in his room which his parents gave him when he was smaller. It was a small Pikachu toy wearing a small hoodie which he thought that may fit with young Kyouka. It was his favorite of all his toys so he still keeps it with him until now. When he found it, he grabs it and takes the small hoodie off it. He places the toy on his pillow and went to Jirou. Her head is now covered with her white blouse while her small arms are wriggling beneath her sleeves. He walks near her and pulls down her blouse to reveal her face. When she saw him, she looks very delighted.

"Waahh! Dorky! I thought I will never see you again!" The girl cried.

He seated in front of her and puts the yellow hoodie on her head. "Here. You can wear this on your own, right? We're going shopping for your clothes."

She smiled. She runs towards him, her arms are open wide. "Yay! Shopping! Shopping!" She hugs Kaminari by his stomach. She couldn't reach his back with her small arms.

At this point, Kaminari forgot the fact that she ruined his place because she's already forgiven.

ⓐⓝ

I'm not done writing the whole story because I'm busy watching anime but decided to publish the next chapter since it has been so long and I don't want you to wait longer.