Epilogue

It is a normal Tuesday. Nothing unusual is happening today. Everyone looks the same. The places look the same. Even the people in the UA high are living normally. No one noticed what happened these past few days, except for a few people who were involved. As some people suffer or even transform, people continue to live. They have their own problems to deal with.

Kaminari was filled with anxiety as he walks toward the 1-A classroom because of a particular girl who shrunk just a few days ago. She turned into a kid and yesterday, when he was expecting that everything would go back to normal, something weirder happened. She turned into a 12-inch size and spent the whole day inside their adviser's cabinet. What if she turned into a microorganism this time? Or what if she turned into something gigantic instead? Strange ideas keep bombarding his head.

He stops at the front door of their room. He took a deep breath before opening it. Just like yesterday, almost all of his classmates are already there. At the back of the room, where Yaoyorozu is sitting, is flocked by all of the girls in this class, including her. They were happily talking to each other. She smiled after Uraraka spoke. He really can't describe how beautiful is that smile of her. It was enough to bring a smile to his face, as well. Ashido, who was laughing heartily earlier, noticed Kaminari and waved her hands.

"Yo, Kaminari! You are almost late!" she laughs once again.

He forced a grin. His eyes went back to Jirou who looks disinterested at him. He wonders why. The whole class was startled when they heard the bell. Aizawa made his entrance in his class and everybody went back to their seats. The electrification user watched Jirou take her seat behind him. The fact that Jirou is finally here and normal make him glad.

"Hey, good morning!" he greeted Kyouka.

The girl looks at him weirdly as if she's not feeling comfortable talking to him. She nodded and said in a very polite manner, "Good morning to you, too."

A huge, imaginary question mark appeared on the top of his head. Since when did she become so courteous? Did the previous situation turn her into a nice person? He has no complaints about that but he will surely miss her old self. It would not be the Jirou Kyouka he knew anymore.

The door abruptly opened and revealed the heavily panting Sero. All eyes in the room stared at him. He rubs the back of his head and said, "I'm sorry, I'm late. I was helping some old man cross the street."

"Please, that's an old excuse," Aizawa deadpanned.

"But it was an old man, not some granny! It's different!"

Aizawa was so tired to deal with this stupidity early in the morning so he lets him in and started the class. The classes were mostly about strengthening the individual's power and the others are just some boring discussions. The lunchtime finally arrived. Some took out their lunches while some head to the school cafeteria to eat their lunch there.

"Hey, Jirou," Kaminari looks at the girl beside him, "Wanna join us to eat lunch?"

She usually joins his group during the break so there's nothing new about him inviting her.

She smiled sheepishly and said, "Kaminari-san, right? I'm sorry but I'm having lunch with the girls. I appreciate the offer, though." She bows her head at him, takes her lunch box on her table and runs outside where the girls are waiting for her.

Something is wrong here, Kaminari is sure of it. First, she didn't greet him in the morning when she saw him enter the classroom, then, acting really polite, and now addressing him formally. It seems like he's an alien person to her. A stranger.

It's like she lost her memories.

But she is getting along well with his other classmates. She still acts the same around them. Is her memory about him are the only ones that were erased?