Chapter 2

Kaminari changed clothes, took his wallet and house key. He looks at Jirou who is on his bed, wearing the small hoodie he gave her earlier. Since the stuff toy's body structure is different from human, it looks a little off when she wore it. Her hands are stuck inside the small, enclosed sleeve.

"Dorky!" She called him as she tries to fits herself in the clothes. "It doesn't fit! You're really stupid! Why would you make me wear it?" She whined.

He mentally facepalmed. Of course, it won't fit. Stupid Denki. Pikachu has small arms and feet. Why didn't he thought of that earlier? He walks towards her and sat on his bed, making the foam sink. He pulls the sleeves off her arms and instructed her to place her arms inside the Pikachu body instead since it's a little baggy. She tries to move her arms inside but the clothes are restricting her movements. She looks at him with eyes pleading for help because she's feeling uncomfortable inside.

"We'll buy clothes for you," he told her.

He scoops her up in his arms, locks his house before they went to the nearby market. They went to the clothes section first for Jirou. Kaminari saw a pink, frilly dress which fits the girl with him. He showed it to her and asked if she wants that.

"Nope. I don't want pink and I don't want frilly," she said while shaking her head.

Kaminari then found a dark blue shirt with ribbons and showed it to her. She frowns after seeing the clothes.

"That's too girly! I want that one!" She tries to point the shirt on another rack. It was a black shirt with a guitar drawing on it and some fire effects on the back.

"That was for boys!" The blonde noted.

"I know."

"What are you, a tomboy?"

The child shrugs in response. Denki sighed. They went to that corner and placed it in their shopping basket. Kyouka pointed at a brown short, which is obviously for boys as well, and asked him to buy that. He has no choice but to take that as well. They also bought some clothes she will be wearing for the next few days while she's with the guy. They almost forgot some undergarments but thankfully he saw some while they were about to pay for the clothes. When they went to the counter, an old, cashier lady smiles at them.

"Is that your sibling?" She asked Kaminari while referring to the girl he's carrying.

He places his basket on the counter then glances at the girl. She looks back at him then looks at the basket. He shakes his free hand no. "No way. I'm not related to this stubborn child."

The old lady takes each clothes while swiping them over the small glass with a red light on the counter. "I see. Then, you are just asked to babysit him?"

The lad cocked an eyebrow. "Granny, this kid is a girl."

She stops swiping then looks at the two. She squinted her eyes and leans a little closer to the kid. "I thought she was a boy with a haircut like that and with these clothes. Then, are these for another kid you are babysitting?"

"They are for her," he replied flatly.

She backs away from Jirou and gave a puzzled expression. "I thought she's a girl?"

Kaminari is getting impatient. He's been telling the grandma in his head to finish scanning their orders because they still have lots of places to go. After waiting, the old lady gave them the plastic bag with the clothes they bought. She thanked them before the two left.

Jirou looks back at the store. "What's the problem of that hag?"

"Hey, don't say that! What if somebody hears you? They will think that I taught you that!" Kaminari whispered. Jirou made a lopsided scowl.

They went to a public restroom so Jirou can change her clothes. There's only one problem.

"You know, I can't enter the girl's restroom," Kaminari told Jirou. "Can you do it yourself?"

She looks at her with a pout. "You're telling me to go alone in that place filled with titans? You're heartless, Donkey."

"I told you it's Denki!" He barked.

Well, it's true that he can't let her alone inside. What if somebody kidnaps her or flush her in the toilet. His teacher will definitely kill him if he heard about it. But he can't enter that place either. He looks at the plastic bag and an idea popped in his head.

"I know!" He carries the kid and takes the plastic bag with him and entered the male's restroom. It was empty inside. Kaminari went inside a cubicle and locks the door. He hangs the plastic bag on the hook hanged on the door. She turns to the kid and saw her with the what-the-hell-is-this face.

"What? I told you I can't enter the female's restroom and you can't go there alone. Besides, the old lady earlier thought you were a boy so it's fine," he explained to the girl then make her sit on the closed bowl. He takes out her new clothes from the hanging plastic bag. He told her to take off her clothes. She didn't follow him and just glared at him.

"I can do this on my own. You just want to see me naked, you pedophile!"

Kaminari is on the verge of electrocuting the kid but he tried to keep himself calm. He sighs and turns around. He took the bag on the hook and turns his head to her before exiting the cubicle.

"Don't flush yourself in the toilet, you hear me?" Then he closed the door.

He waits for a few minutes before the kid inside called him. He opens the door and checks her.

"Yep, you really look like a boy. It suits you," he commented with a blank face after seeing her. He carries her and they left the restroom.