Chapter 9

"Unbelievable!" Kaminari exclaimed, his hands on his hips and face grimacing while looking down at Jirou who is sitting on the floor while watching TV.

"It's your fault! I said that I need to go to poop last night but you didn't wake up. You just said that I can poop on the bed!"

"I don't remember saying that!"

"Read the previous chapter!"

"What?"

"Never mind."

The blonde scratches his head and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Jirou watches the male leave, thinking to herself that she won. She turns her attention back to the television to watch Black Clover.

"Just so you know," Kaminari peeked his head from the kitchen door, "You're going to help me wash it," then he disappeared.

The girl looks at the spot where he left and sticks out her tongue.

A few minutes later, he called her to eat breakfast. She went to the dining table and saw that the foods are already served. She tried to climb a chair but felt her shirt is being pulled from above. She inches away from the ground. She looks up and saw the lad's face close to her.

"But first, clean your dirty hands before touching your food," he said.

He takes her on the sink and opens the faucet. He orders her to wash her hands. He grabs the liquid soap and squeezes some on her palms. She rubs her hands again under the running water. Kaminari turns off the faucet and Jirou shakes her wet hands in the air, sprinkling some on the guy's face.

"Hey, stop that! Here's the towel," he covered his face with one hand and grabs the towel from the door of the fridge using his other hand. He grabs both of her wiggling hands and wraps it with the cloth. After wiping her hands, he sets it aside and brings her to a chair. He puts her down on it and pulls a chair beside her.

"You're such a pain. You're already mean when you're older," he signed then grabs his fork.

"Older? Did you already met the future me?"

"Yes, yes."

"Does that mean you can travel time?"

"Yes, yes."

"Am I pretty? Did you possibly have a crush on the future me?"

"As if! That girl is always making fun of me!"

"Then, am I pretty in the future?"

Kaminari hesitated. It would sound awkward if he tells her that she's pretty. But it's the kid version. She probably won't know that he said that to her. "W-well, yeah. I guess she is."

Jirou's eyes sparkled. She was totally convinced that Denki actually traveled to the future and met her future self. Little did she know that she's the one who reverted back in time.

"Then, if I'm pretty, will you wait for me?"

Kaminari looks at her, puzzled, "Huh?"

"Wait for me to grow up and marry me!"

The guy's eyes widened. Wait, she must be kidding again just like the last time. Also, kids love saying those kinds of stuff so he shrugged it off.

"If you're sexier, sure," he deadpanned.

Kyouka giggled then ate her food.

After eating, Kaminari washed the dishes first before they clean the blanket and the other laundries. The purple-head kid didn't wash the laundries, though. She just follows Kaminari's orders like, "Get the soap for me", "Get the brush over there", and "Don't run around. It's slippery". Anyhow, they finished washing in less than an hour. They should have finished the laundry in less than half an hour if they didn't struggle with the blanket. They hang the clothes and blanket on the balcony. The rain is gone and the sun is finally shining so they won't have a problem with drying the clothes.