FOUR: You'd Be The One I'd Ask

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Four: You'd Be The One I'd Ask
-
-
-
It's been about a week and things have been the same. I haven't seen Spider-Man since then. Honestly, I think I kinda liked Peter. I don't know if as a crush or a best friend, but there was no denying that fact.

I woke up and got ready for school. I was still really tired though. I shouldn't have spent all night playing on my phone and watching Netflix..

'Hey can I walk with you today?' Peter texted me a few moments later.

'Yeah sure :) I'm almost ready!' I replied.

'Ok,I'll be there soon xx'

I turned off my phone and waited outside. He walked up to me with his hoodie on. "Hey Peter!" I smile, which he returned, "Hello Dani." "So,what's up?" I ask. "Not much.. I missed walking with you." I nodded in agreement, "Yeah I know." Peter's been really busy lately. I almost never walk with him anymore, which is sad but I understand. "I'll make it up to you, I promise!" he said with a grin. "And how are you going to that?" I say, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Hey do you want to come by my house today? It's been forever!" "Yup, three days, it's been forever!" I laugh. "Whatever, so you coming?" "I would love to." "Thanks." "No problem..." I say cooly.

We got to our school finally and I met up with Ash and Wen as usual. "Hey!" "Hi Dani!" Wen said, and all of them smiled. Me and Ash walked to class together. We got there right on time.I noticed Peter still wasn't here. After 10 minutes he came bursting through the door. "Ah,Mr.Parker,you're late again." Mr.Bell said. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again." he promised. I knew he was lying about that though.

Our science teacher wrote a detention slip and gave it to Peter and sighed, "Don't come late again, and take off the hood" Peter sat down and took off the hood. I looked at his face and gasped. It was all beaten up and bruised. "What happened?!" I asked curiously. "Nothing." he muttered. I could tell he was lying but I shrugged it off, "Whatever Peter, don't tell me."

-

It was now lunchtime. I had already gotten my food, which was tacos today. I sat down at our regular table. We were all eating and Peter still hadn't came. I looked around and didn't see him anywhere. Today he's been acting really weird.

"Guys I'm going to look for him." I went walking around and decided to go to where his locker is. I stopped, he was with someone... I realized it was Gwen. They were talking. "Peter, I want you back, I miss you." she told him. My heart stopped, so that's who she dated? She was with Peter?

"Gwen, you know it wouldn't work out." "I don't care Peter, I want you, I love you." "I know, but you know what happened the last time... I couldn't live with myself if something happened." "Please Peter." I stayed there still... I felt like such a stalker. Then she kissed him, he kissed back, I felt my heart shatter. It was then when I figured out it was for sure a crush. I left back to lunch and ate my food.

Narrator:
"Gwen...no." Peter said and stopped kissing her. "It's cause of her isn't it?" she spat. "What?" "You know who I'm talking about Peter." "No?" "Danielle Lia." "Wha-? I-I don't know what you're t-talking about, I don't I..." he said laughing and stuttering nervously.

"Oh my gosh, you do." "N-no!" "Did you at least tell her?" "No,she would rej-" "I'm not talking about that, did you tell her that you're sp-" "Don't say it, I know what you're talking about now, and no. I didn't." "What!You need to." "I know, but I don't want her to know yet. I don't know if I want to. I don't want a repeat of what happened." "But-" Peter walked off and went to lunch.