SEVEN: I Want You to be Safe

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Seven: I Want You to be Safe
-
-
-
I woke up by the blaring sound my alarm. I slapped the snooze button and got up. "Hey honey!" mom called out. "Hiiii maaa!" I scream back and picked out my outfit for the day.

Pleased with what I picked, I got into the shower and then changed into my clothes, I curled my hair today. I put on some makeup, and then did a few things before I start walking to school.

I finally finished and left my house. "Hey!" I look back and see Peter. "Hi!" I say back and smiled brightly. We walked together and got to school a few minutes later.

"Hey Dani!" Aaron said and hugged me when we got to my locker. "Hey Aaron!" I laugh. "I'm sad." he fake pouted. "Why?" I asked concerned. "Because you hang out with Peter more than me." "Oh, well why don't we hang out today?" I smile. He grinned, "you're the best!" "I know!"

I got to Mr.Bells class, we are learning about arachnids (which I just found out are spiders btw) I listened closely, I mean why wouldn't I? A guy raised his hand, "Yes Erick?" Mr.Bell said referring to the kid. "Is Spider-Man a human or an arachnid?" The class started laughing at his question.

"Well, I don't know how to answer that one son,but all I know is he is dangerous and you shouldn't mess with him, he's not human; at least not fully." "Uhh, Mr.Bell" "Peter?" "Uh, I think what Spider-Man is doing is amazing... he's saving lives, and I think he's human sir..." "And why would you think that?"

"Well uhh... I-Maybe he got his 'powers' or whatever from maybe something that.. er, bit him?" Peter said unsurely.

"Okay,and where did this theory come from?" "Well he's obviously not a spider...he has the body of a human,so he's a human, if he was a Spider, he'd look like one." "Okay, well I don't have time for these unimportant things such as 'Spider-Man.'" Peter sighed, "Okay sir." and then sunk down in his seat.

I look at him weirdly, "Where'd you come up with all this?" I asked. "Well, uh, the internet?" he said questioning himself. "Okay, you sure about that?" I laughed. "Yes..." The bell rang and we filed out of class. I went to my locker and put some stuff away. I went to math and learned some useless stuff I'll never use in my life, but hey, that's math for you!

I was walking around aimlessly and saw that kid I ran into the other day. "Hey Allen!" I scream, he turned and smiled. "Hi Dani!" "So how's life been?" I laugh. "Oh, good! You?" he said turning red. Hmm, I guess Peter was right about him liking me... "Great thanks!" The bell rang and we went off to our separate classes.

For me, it was PE. As you can probably tell,I'm pretty athletic. When I was little, before my brother was born, my dad taught me sports, I was like the boy my dad always wanted, then my dad and mom had a boy, but they divorced. I still get sad every time I think about it we were all together, we were..... happy. My mom and dad divorced because they couldn't get along that much, they started fighting (not physical, of course.) and would yell. My little brother was only 6 and I was just a 10 year old girl.We wondered where 'daddy' went. About a year after the divorce he married another lady, and they had my little sister who's now 5, her name is Amelia, we call her Lia.

I stopped thinking of all of that, it still pains me whenever I remember all of us together. "Dani?" Ash asked. "Yeah?" "Are you okay?" "Why wouldn't I be?" "You're crying!" "It's nothing..." "What's wrong?" "I was just deep in thought..." She nodded and left into the gym. I changed and soon followed. We did soccer again.